Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Comics vs. Game

Page: 1 of 1
 Dr Edison 007
01-24-2005, 3:43 AM
Living on the east coast with a blizzard and all I had nothing to do yesterday so I decided to read all of my Sam & Max comic books along with playing some of the game. I had always thought the comics were superior to Hit the Road, but after reading all the comics (which I did enjoy doing), I found myself enjoying the game more.

I guess what I'm asking is do you (my fellow forum readers) enjoy any of the comics or Sam & Max Hit the Road more?
 SyntheticGerbil
01-24-2005, 5:42 PM
I think they're both fun. I don't know, there's always a big difference between interactive media and simply paper. So I don't know what to say.

Now something more along the game and Tv show or the comic and the TV show would make more sense.
 toenail1
01-24-2005, 6:12 PM
Game. Takes the fun of the comic and put fun colors and moving pictures in it!
 badrelgnsf
01-25-2005, 11:07 AM
Im going to have to agree with gerbil on this one. I think both are great and you cant compare. If you were to ask TV vs Game, game hands down. The tv shows are great dont get me wrong, but they are watered down for children. The game and comic have the same exact tone just one is on paper and one is on disk. I vote for an equal match and pray that if ever, and whoever makes the Sam & Max 2 game wont destroy all that is.
Page: 1 of 1