Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Exar Kun Tomb mod

Page: 1 of 1
 masterbob7
01-23-2005, 2:01 PM
my harddrive crash and lost all of my mod

this is the last one i need and i can not get it off of pcgamemods

and some one give me a link to where to get

thank
 deathdisco
01-23-2005, 5:18 PM
That's wierd. If you can't get it off of PCGamemods, grab it here:

http://www.angelfire.com/80s/deathdisco/ekun.htm)
 Gall_4185
02-02-2005, 1:32 AM
I've been having a problem with this mod. Anytime I take the option of going to the surface of Yavin IV my game goes dead,ie blank black screen. I have a host of other mods installed including most of redhawke's work and a few others. I still get sound but no visuals apart from the occasional cursor flash and it seems I can get the information tabs. Any ideas as to what could be the problem?

Luego,Kris
 Darkkender
02-02-2005, 6:14 AM
These are common crashes with in KOTOR that tend to not have anythng to do with a mod itself. That is why the recomondation is to have multiple saves incase of corupted saves which tend to cause this. Also this can happen if your computer has been played for long hours and gets overtaxed.
 Xavier2
02-02-2005, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Gall_4185
I've been having a problem with this mod. Anytime I take the option of going to the surface of Yavin IV my game goes dead,ie blank black screen. I have a host of other mods installed including most of redhawke's work and a few others. I still get sound but no visuals apart from the occasional cursor flash and it seems I can get the information tabs. Any ideas as to what could be the problem?

Luego,Kris
This particular problem happened to me before. I found the solution is the last KOTOR patch 1.03. Strangelly enough the patch read me reports a problem related to the pazaak player on Dantooine and Suvam in Yavin. Once i had installed the patch i had to load a game prior to dantooine pazaak player encounter and the problem was gone.

Xavier2
 Achilles
02-02-2005, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Gall_4185

Luego,Kris Go back and double (or triple check) that the appropriate .mod file is in the modules folder. I've had similar issues in the past and it was due to the fact that I skipped this step...even though I swore that I followed the instructions.
 masterbob7
02-02-2005, 7:15 PM
my com. has a virus so it does not read the pcgamemods.com html code right
 Doom_Dealer
02-03-2005, 8:12 AM
Originally posted by masterbob7
my com. has a virus so it does not read the pcgamemods.com html code right

answer - get mozilla firefox, the problem with pcgamemods is due to spyware buggering up internet explorer, so go get firefox, its much better anyway

from here:
http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/)
 Darth Smaug
02-05-2005, 12:31 PM
Can you get Exar Kun's lightsabers in this mod? i mean the single green one AND the double blue one?
 deathdisco
02-05-2005, 2:09 PM
Originally posted by thijskerulescit
Can you get Exar Kun's lightsabers in this mod? i mean the single green one AND the double blue one?

Nope.
Just his robes (custom item) if you play darkside. If you play lightside you'll get the Exar Kun's Light Battle Suit armor.
 Gall_4185
02-05-2005, 2:15 PM
Thanks Achilles,despite my usual care in such matters it seems I missed this step. By the time I got this sorted I was level 14,so it wasn't much of a challenge. Ah well *shrugs*
 jdkbph
05-26-2007, 8:50 PM
Ok, ancient thread and no one's playing this any more.

But just in case...

I installed the stuff in Ekun.rar per the readme (.mod file in the \modules folder, the rest in \override) and... nothing. I go to the Yavin station, take care of business, head back to the ship... and no prompt to go to Yavin 4. Just takes me right back on board.

Now I know I had this working last time I played through the game. But I'm stumped as to why it isn't working now.

Any ideas?

TIA

JD
 deathdisco
05-30-2007, 1:38 AM
Did you install the mod after having visited Yavin station? If so you'll have to warp to get there.
IE: ~warp ekun
Page: 1 of 1