Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Dune Sea: Invasion of the Separatist

Page: 1 of 3
 Icy Rage
01-19-2005, 4:13 PM
This is what your*formy thingy*should look like:

Name:
Class:
Code:
Fav. Weapon:

This is mine:

Name: Jacob
Class: Arc Trooper
Code: Alpha 283
Fav. Weapon: Missile Launcher

This is the special part
Ships available are Jedi Starfighter, Republic Gunship/Drop Ship
Ground vehicles are IFT-X, Speeder Bike
Turrents are Laser Turrent

Outposts are
Sandcrawler
Tusken Post
Landing Area
Droid Landing Area
Republic Main Base
 NegativeSmiley
01-19-2005, 4:20 PM
Name: Matt
Class: Sniper
Code: Alpha 6
Favorite Weapon: Sniper Rifle

As soon as he was let down onto the battlefield Matt grabed a speeder bike telling two other clones on speeder bikes to follow. He zoomed off behind the Tusken Post where he quietly dismounted and crept around hoping they wouldn't notice him till back up came.
 Icy Rage
01-19-2005, 4:24 PM
I hopped onto a speeder and rode after Matt. Where he was going, I had no idea. I spied a Droid and started firing at it. After destroying it, I put it on full speed and chased after Matt. I snuck up behind him and asked, "Where are we going?"
 tommygunner
01-19-2005, 4:38 PM
name:tom fett
class:commando
code:beta 90
fav weapon:dc-17 wit droids and verpine shatter gun wit anything other than droids...

me and my squad sneaked behind the droid landing area... "time to go in and start breaking things!" we squad ran in and placed some charges on some departing ships and some that were landed... as we ran out the charges exploded and most of the landing bay was in ruins... as we ran out we ran into some tusken raiders... 1 was on a banth and beta 72(one of my squad mates...) shot a gernade at the bantha and he creature went flying... now they were mad... "time to bring it up a notch guys"
 Ranre
01-19-2005, 8:43 PM
Name: Jankih
Class: Black ops
Code: Serip 0004
Weapon: FXG-Tangle rifle, DC-17 (stolen)

I was to sneak on a CIS ship but thanks to the commando's I had no choice but to finish my mission with them. " Beta 90, oh crap! Tuskans you guys sure know how to make savage blood thirsting people happy!". I drew my weapon up to my shoulder and fired. I has made a whole in one of the tuskans and blew te srm off of another. Soon they were retreating and it was time to get back to my mission.
 tommygunner
01-20-2005, 11:22 AM
lol my bad :P

"roger sir let's move out before they decide to come bac wit more..." we ran over to the sand crawler.... it was occupied by a bunch of droids... i put my gernade attachment onto my dc-17 and shot a gernade into the sand crawler... some droids came flying out.. then some canme out and started attacking us...
 DarkReborn
01-20-2005, 3:09 PM
Name:RrRoorRrrORr
Class:Tusken Raider Warlord
Favourite Weps. ;Gadderffi Stick,Sniper Rifle
Code:no code
 ScoutTrooper95
01-20-2005, 7:38 PM
Name: Rorronoron
Class: Tusken Raider
Code: N/A
Weapons:Thermal Detonators, Blaster rifle, Gafferdi stick
*Walks out of the tusken camp and stretches* *Says to RrRoorRrrORr in Tusken* "ready to go?"
 OD-Nile-X-Z-N
01-21-2005, 3:48 AM
Name: Toav Moua
Class: Jawa
Weapons: Jawa rifle, cyborg gernade.
 tommygunner
01-21-2005, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by OD-Nile-X-Z-N
Name: Toav Moua
Class: Jawa
Weapons: Jawa rifle, cyborg gernade.

(LOLOL HE IS A JAWA!!!:D he he jk... that is cool but hu r u with the clones or the CIS?)
 Ranre
01-21-2005, 12:24 PM
"Its time to end this" I said. I grabbed a plasma disruptor from a dead droid. I picked it up and threw it at the angred droids. The sand crawlers treds burst into flames. I saw Tom take out more and more droids, this bought me time. I took out my rifle and shot at the power cord. This disabled any unsuspecting droids in the way.
 Icy Rage
01-21-2005, 1:15 PM
(im changing! Class: Snare Trooper Weapons: Snare Rifle, Blaster Pistol, Tangle Grenades)
) I sped to the Tusken Post and took out some Tuskens. I got off my speeder and shot some more. I saw a Jawa run into a Tusken home. I expected it to be killed, but instead a Tusken body fly out of it. I snared a Tusken Raider and charged it, so the Tusken Raider got hurt and died. I threw a Tangle Grenade into each home. The homes were blocked, so no Raiders could escape.
 tommygunner
01-21-2005, 1:35 PM
(wat is a snare trooper? :D )

"ok squad cover me!!" i ran into the sand crawler shooting any droids in my way... there were a couple of human officers... they were the only ppl left in the sand crawler... i snuck up on 1 of them and slit his throat wit the mini vibro blade in my guantlet(glove) and the other officer surrendered... as soon as we had reinforcements hold the sand crawler we took the CIS officer bac to our main base... "make sure no1 gets into this facility... if any1 does take this CIS scum and evacuate him... he will b much use to us... he has valuable information on the plans of General Grevious... after we r done with the droids we will go after Grevious..."
 DarkReborn
01-21-2005, 1:46 PM
''1 moment the house's entrance is blocked one of those plastic-headed monstres trowhed a ball and entangled the home'' RR uses his gadderffi to cut the entangles''ok the house's unlocked lets go! and wacht out of plastic-headed monsters or metal-headed monsters'' RR kills a Clone
 DarkReborn
01-21-2005, 1:50 PM
tommygunner the jawas and the tuskens are teams appart of the CISand the Republic Icy doesn't sayed nothing of jawas and tuskens and i always liked Tuskens(if there was the empire i've selected the empire) so i selected them
 NegativeSmiley
01-21-2005, 1:55 PM
Matt saw the Tusken Raider cut the ropes and he quickly pulled out his pistol. With a couple of shots all he managed to do was miss so he put away the weapon and just threw a grenade. After punching out the back of a hut and hiding in it hoping not to be found he poked his head out only to have shots go by his head. "This is Alpha 6 I need backup at the Tusken Raider village."
 ScoutTrooper95
01-21-2005, 2:58 PM
"RR see him." *points at matt* "Get him!"
 tommygunner
01-21-2005, 3:42 PM
"roger alpha 6 i am almost there..." i ran into the village and shot some tuskens in the way... i ran over to alhpa 6(or w/e ur name was :D ) and shot some tuskens running at him... "we gotta get out of here...
 Ranre
01-21-2005, 4:41 PM
"Beta 90 hold up, don't go in there wid guns blazing. There are way to many we need to see them burn the old fasion way. Orbital bombardment!" I duck and covered behind an old shot up box where beta 72. " Alright Terant 0095 pin oint the exact location of the Tuskan strong hold!" "Tom I'll get a medal for every 1 in ur squad even if it kills me! :D "
 OD-Nile-X-Z-N
01-22-2005, 3:58 AM
Im resting in my room when another Jawa comes in and tells me theres a large battle of Tusken Raiders and some new"species" fighting them. So me, and some other Jawa warriors get out(im a Jawa warlord, like the leader of the Jawa clan ;) ). We run up to the Tusken village to find it deserted apart from some odd looking Humans that are completely white, tall and have an odd face(helmet:P). I ask one of the odd creatures(Ranre) did they kill these Tuskens, where he and the others came from, and if I can be any help if they are going to kill more tuskens or perhaps any droids.:jawa
 DarkReborn
01-22-2005, 4:47 AM
''Go Warriors,Go'' a lot of tuskens unhides out of dunes the tusken Army is destroying Droids and Clones(and Jawas) a clone's behind of RR, RR does a great strike and kills a Clone and a Droid
 tommygunner
01-22-2005, 8:13 AM
"that is great and all alpha 6 but let's get out of here b4 the orbital strike hits us!!!:p i ran out from behind the tent and shot down some tuskens that were running away... "come on guys let's go!! i dove behind a boulder... and the rest of my squad and alpha 6 were standing right behind me...
 Ranre
01-22-2005, 12:53 PM
Just then, Huge Green lights filled the sky. The tuskans were standing there in a daze, until I figured this box isnt gonna hold back that force. I jumped behind the boulder that Beta 90 and alpha 6 were situated. Then when for once the battle field was silent. A Defning explostion rattled and destroyed almost anything in its wake. A creator now stood where a hill with a tuskan strong hold once was.
 Ranre
01-22-2005, 1:02 PM
Looking at the Jawa, I was confused. "What was he saying?" I said. I turned on my translator and switched it to Jawanesse. I could now understand. "Did you kill all the tuskans, where he and the others came from, and if I can help kill any more tuskans or droids." I knelt down (seeing many jawas behind him) saying "welll more the marrier, Tom we got some friends!"
 DarkReborn
01-22-2005, 1:38 PM
''Oh no! the gods are afraid with us,they have used them rays, ok warriors attack!!!'' a republic tank comes,looks like that it is some ''Tuskendified'' ''ok guys we have a vehicle'' RR enters into the''Tusken Tank'' he puts on the turret and commences to do some Sharpsoothing ''Warriors Atta..!What is that? a Kayt Dragon is Attacking the Metal-Headed Monsters(Droids) looks like we have some ''Dragoncalvary''
 DarkReborn
01-22-2005, 1:46 PM
a question: Why the clones are attacking the Tusken?(yeah the tusken are bit xenophobic) but if you for example kill a Krayt Dragon and you give the pearl of his body to a Tusken Warlord( or Tribelord) he won't attack you
 ScoutTrooper95
01-22-2005, 6:29 PM
"Hey wait up" Gets in "Tusken;) " tank* "What happened to the camp?!"
 tommygunner
01-23-2005, 5:49 AM
Originally posted by DarkReborn
a question: Why the clones are attacking the Tusken?(yeah the tusken are bit xenophobic) but if you for example kill a Krayt Dragon and you give the pearl of his body to a Tusken Warlord( or Tribelord) he won't attack you

say wha?:eek:
 OD-Nile-X-Z-N
01-23-2005, 7:14 AM
I orderd 3 warriors to scout ahead and see if their was any more droids/tuskens ahead. Only 1 came back and told me there is a krayt dragon just about 800 meters ahead. I ran back to tell the the creature who understood my language(Ranre).
 Ranre
01-23-2005, 10:32 AM
"What!?" Just then a roar silienced all on the battlefield. "Holy crap.. uhhh Tom we got a Krayt just about 800 meters away. Looks like its killing jawas, CIS, and our guys." I thought for a minute. " Thats it! I opened the Tactical Channel. My helmet was then filled with conversations, yelling and rescue. I finnaly cut in saying " Calling all Arc troopers we have a Krayt Dragon, we need to kil it, Orbital strikes arnt prepared for this!"
 tommygunner
01-23-2005, 11:31 AM
alright let's go me and my squad will distract it until the arc's get here... i ran behind the dragon and shot a gernade at it... it fell over but go right bac up again.... "whoa this thing looks strong...
 Ranre
01-23-2005, 7:04 PM
(U double posted man)

"Whoa! It is strong!" I picked up a gernade and threw it at it. The beast only got more angry. " Arc what r ur ETA?!" A crackle over my com-link didnt reasure me. "This is Detea 247 my Eta is 5 minutes, Oh-Crap CIS TANK!!!" "This is Beta 037 I'm pinned down!". More out crys for help flooded the com-link, yet not all the Arc have reported in yet...
 Icy Rage
01-24-2005, 4:31 AM
( a snare trooper is a guy who tangles stuff up and attacks things too.)
I dodged a laser and saw a Tusken Raider. I threw a Tangle Grenade at it, and it was caught in a net. I shot it with my Blaster Pistol and then tangled another Tusken with my Snare Rifle.
 tommygunner
01-24-2005, 5:53 AM
(i deleted it...)

i ran up behind the beast and thrust my minivibro blade into it's back... it holwed in pain... it swished it's tail and i went flying bac... my squad quickly helped me up and i took out my verpine shatter gun and shot a ton of sharp verpine projectiles at the dragon... once again it holwed in pain... "we need reinforcements over here!!"
 Icy Rage
01-24-2005, 12:18 PM
I managed to tangle the floor of a ship, so I held on to my rifle and the ship sped to destroy some Republic. I climbed into the ship with my rifle still in my hand and saw a Battle Droid. It disabled my Snare Rifle and started shooting at me. I tangled it up with a tangle grenade and threw it off the ship, where it landed in the pit and the pit accepted my offer and burped after it took the droid. I said, "thanks," and then the floor went down beneath my feet. I stepped into a repair room, and the floor went back up. I saw a lever that was up. I decided to repair my gun. I went over to a droid (non-CIS) that plugged its cables into my gun and repaired the vines, but I still couldn't shoot. Another droid made me able to shoot, and one restocked my ammo. I pulled the lever down, and the floor went down too. I stepped on, pulled it up, and the floor went up. I switched to channel REPUBLIC and said, "There is a repair room in this ship I'm on, and the password is thanks. This is Alpha 283 out." I tangled and destroyed more droids, and eventually had to reload. I had a big battle with the pilot, and afterwards there were vines everwhere because I missed. I got in the pilot's seat and turned the blasters around to where I could fire at my own guns. Since they were manned by CIS, I blasted them until they exploded. They were repaired by the repair room, (which had access to every turrent and laser, pilot control and generator) and I called to everyone, "I need backup in my ship. I need as many units as possible!" I landed the ship and many people got in.
 Ranre
01-24-2005, 4:10 PM
We wernt doin' much dmage yet it seemed that every time it yelled i pain we were killing it. I looked around and saw a preaty damaged Rebuplic tank. I got one of the repair men and he fixed it. "Hey Tom got a present!"
 Redwing
01-24-2005, 6:05 PM
Originally posted by DarkReborn

((1. Just 'coz that happens in KotOR doesn't mean it could happen in this day and age. ;)

2. Don't double post, use the Edit button please :)))
 OD-Nile-X-Z-N
01-25-2005, 6:01 AM
Originally posted by Redwing
((1. Just 'coz that happens in KotOR doesn't mean it could happen in this day and age. ;)

2. Don't double post, use the Edit button please :)))

(Well it won't let me edit :rolleyes:.)

More tuskens showed up around my clan, we started to fight them while the strange new creatures were killing the mighty krayt dragon.
 DarkReborn
01-25-2005, 8:08 AM
RedWing looks like that do you don't know nothing of the Tuskens
the first test of a Young Tusken is Kill a Krayt and if you help him to hunt the dargon you will gain the frienship of that tusken tribe
do you understand it?
 Redwing
01-25-2005, 9:53 AM
((Originally posted by OD-Nile-X-Z-N
(Well it won't let me edit :rolleyes:.)

The button's right at the bottom right of each of your posts, next to the quote button.

Maybe you were trying to edit with the edit button that appears above your posts? That wouldn't work, because it's the edit button for the post above yours :)

DarkReborn: Think about it, wouldn't you have to be at peace with the Tuskens in the first place to help one of them hunt? :D Plus, why would the clonetroopers know all this specialized information from an insignificant backwater planet like Tatooine? ;)))
 tommygunner
01-25-2005, 11:36 AM
lol:p

"ok buddy knock the crap out fo that dragon!!!;) " i ran out of the way and jumped behind the boulder... i braced for the shots...
 DarkReborn
01-25-2005, 12:17 PM
''CHARGE!!!!!'' the tusken army is charging with the Gaffis to the clones a great number of clones are killed

RedWing who are the clone's commanders? the jedis no? and the jedis know all no?
 Ranre
01-25-2005, 3:48 PM
I armed the missles and a trooper armed the Laser Cannon. I fired the missles and the trooper shot the Krayt with the laser. It shreeded throught the Krayt like tissue paper. A Pain curdling schreech filled the air, all that lay of the mighty beast was meat and bones, it was dead. A sence of satifaction overwhelmed. "Just then the trooper manning the Laser Cannon was knocked off. A gaping hole was showing in his head. I turned it around. I only saw tuskans where ever I looked. "Uh, guys... can u man the Cannon?"
 tommygunner
01-25-2005, 3:57 PM
"uhh right i'll distract them... squad let's give them hell..." i jumped out from behind the boulder and took a couple of tuskens out wit my gernade attachment... i then took it off and just fired away at the tuskens.. it looked like they would just keep on coming...
 Ranre
01-25-2005, 4:04 PM
I contiued to fire and fire more lasers and rockets. Slowly i began to back up too. There was no snowballs chance in hell we were gonna win at his rate. However he Arc were coming, and that would help... " Hey Tom hurry man the turret we'll cut em down and escape!!!"
 tommygunner
01-25-2005, 4:14 PM
"alright gotcha!!" i ran up to the tank and jumped into the turret... i turned it around and mowed down some tuskens... 1 jumped up on the tank but i punched him off... "beta squad (my squad) meet up wit those arcs and stay with them for now.." i then mowed down some more tuskens... "hmm just like mowing the grass on kamino:D wait there is no grass on kamino...;)
 DarthRage17k
01-25-2005, 4:48 PM
Name: Tru
Class: r Jedi's allowed?
Squad(or w/e)Delta 90210
Favourite weapon: If i can be a Jedi than my blue lightsaber and my green lightsaber.

(sry i'm really late. Correct me if i'm wrong but we r in the dune sea and r fighting tusken raiders? if i'm allowed to be a Jedi, i'll come in on a reinforcment transport with more clones just returning from Kamino.)
 tommygunner
01-26-2005, 8:04 AM
(umm i guess u could b a jedi.... pm the guy hu statred the thread...)

they were all coming from nowhere... i threw a gernade into a group of tuskens and they went flying.... just then out from behind a boulder some ARC troopers and the rest of my squad ran out and started blowing away the tuskens... "thank god ur here guys"
 Ranre
01-26-2005, 12:13 PM
The battle wasnt over and those tuskans were getting dangerously close to the tank. I heard a beeping noise and the engines failed. Then the laser cannon failed, and we were out of power. "Crap Tom lets get out of here!" We both jumped out, I put a gernade in there just for the tuskans :D , and ran like crazy.
 NegativeSmiley
01-26-2005, 3:17 PM
Matt ran from the crater that was left of the Tusken Village. As he was running he stoped and opened his mouth "Hey Wher.." He didn't get to finish as clones ran by. A clone ran by and pushed him to get him to start running. "Why are we running?" He asked curiously. "Look behind us." Said the clone as he took off. Slowly Matt turned to suddenly see a bunch of Tuskens running his way. "AHHHH!!!" He threw a grenade as far as he could to take a few out and then took off running with the others.
Page: 1 of 3