Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Hop to Lightspeed

Page: 1 of 1
 Trahern Valley
01-13-2005, 12:38 AM
Well, the jtl forum went quiet pretty fast, didn't it?

I'm guessing once people reach Ace in whichever kind of pilot they've chosen, there isn't much else to be done except try to kill each other in those two space zones only aces can fly around in. I wouldn't know, having 'stalled' at 3/3/2/3. Gradually grinding towards Jediness seems to have taken priority, and not just for me.

I want my Bomber Run, dammit.

And a llambda shuttle.
 Ranre
01-13-2005, 4:42 PM
Lol, same here just i'm rebel.
 Wraith 8
01-14-2005, 12:05 AM
*shake* people are stupid.

people want to be master WAY to fast... they keep grinding and grinding.. and when they got it...."im bored. im quitting"

*sigh* just take things easy for a change.. and ENJOY the game for once. im force sensitive... and i have: *drumrole* ONE! skill in combat prowess.... im taking it easy and enjoy the game on many levels. :)

right now every evening i hit the theed cantina and flirt with all the dancer and musician ladies.

i do some missions and kill some rebels.... make some meds.. buff at the dantooine mining.

and i have a second char.
atex is an architech,merchant, shipwright. and last night i decided to drop shipwright because there are millions. and i love playing music. so im goin entertainer. :)

on pilot im RSF with Corzip. 3-3-3-3. i did that over ... weeks :p
on atex im rebel 3-3-3-3 and that i did in 3 days to helpa friens with the end mission... wich he completed without me :p

thats it :)

Wraith 8
 Rogue15
01-14-2005, 7:24 PM
yo i'll be getting empire divided soon....my mom said she'd help get me a new computer for my bday....so I can't freaking wait til next week. might go buy the game tomorrow.....i'll have to shop around. :D
 swphreak
01-15-2005, 11:42 AM
So... everyone and their grandma are force sensitive in galaxies now? What a shame.
 Ranre
01-15-2005, 2:12 PM
Yeah most everyone but the newbs. I'm FS, but like Wraith said I'm gonna enjoy the game. I also feel sorry for the newbs because everyone and their uncle who hasn't gotten FS will be doing solo's on all the planets of which they wouldn't survive 2 minutes on. No one talks any more its just work work work, lol and I don't see any fun in that.
 Wraith 8
01-16-2005, 11:39 AM
well being force sensitve doesnt say much.
you dont get anything extra then a guy you give xp to.. and then you have to grind IMPOSSIBLE grinding sessions to get 24 boxes. and then you get your first padawan trial. wich unless you have 15 good powerfull friends is near impossble. once you make jedi... you got every single novice bounty hunter after you witha new trick. a booby trapped droid that once it gtes close it blows up and you lose 2 million jedi experiece :p so dont be so sad about the jedi. they get what is comming to them :) nim force sensitive and its not giving me **** :p
 Rogue15
01-20-2005, 9:04 PM
lol wraith don't tell me that happened to you?! XD

dude i just watched the trailers to JTL, and well....I'M GONNA BUY IT. tho i won't be able to use it much right away...hehe it looks ****in awesome. my parents are gonna be like 'what happened to your wanting to get back into the army?' and i'm gonna be like 'uncle sam is a neeewwwb!' and hide in my room for hours. :D hey, i can't get drafted if i failed basic once for 'failure to adapt' (which is bs, i got sick and STILL haven't recoop'd from it :( )

btw I'M 21!!!!!!! PARTY LIKE IT'S 1984!!!
 Ranre
01-24-2005, 8:23 PM
Well all I got to say. All my friends whom are on all day are really not, in fact they use those dumb marco's. Thats why i try not to go to Coronet, Lol im afraid i might freeze or lag then freeze becuase of all the ppl with the marcos on. Yeah, if you do come to interpid, you'll see me smeelling the roses instead of the others trampling over them to find more FS xp lol. :D
 Rogue15
01-27-2005, 11:14 AM
cool, might do 2 characters then...XD getting comp on monday night. :)
 Rogue15
02-12-2005, 9:38 PM
mostly on starsider....hhehehee

bought Jump to Lightspeed today, it's pretty easy to get into......almost got blown up. :D
 Ranre
05-03-2005, 4:06 AM
Guess im going to be the last to reply...
Oh well I just found another crystal today :D
 reelguy227
05-11-2005, 8:14 AM
So what role do capital ships play on JTL ? Can you board them and stuff ?
 Ranre
05-11-2005, 1:29 PM
If a player has one and your in his group, he could let you come along. But when your in space (And this would be preaty nifty for smugglers) you cant board any ships unless it tells you, you have to or can. Otherwise when you go into space, you stay in that ship until you go to the ground.
 Trahern Valley
06-03-2005, 2:33 PM
If by capitol ships you mean Star Destroyers, Mon Calamari cruisers and the like...they're mostly space furniture. The rebels get a SD to kill in Deep Space (us imps only get some poxy rebel space station), but apart from that the largest ships you get to kill are Corellian Corvettes. Aside from that quest that involves going inside a Corvette, you don't get to run around in any of them.

Corvettes show up over Kessel from time to time, accompanied by a pair of gunboats and a squadron of fighters. You have to take them out to get Ace at whichever pilot profession you take, usually.

Oh, and the SDs you see in orbit when you're on the ground? Mysteriously absent when you get up there. I still think the lesser TIEs should need to dock with them to hyper anywhere...
Page: 1 of 1