Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

IEF Will Expand to Republic Commando as REF

Page: 1 of 1
 boranchistanger
01-11-2005, 1:21 PM
The Imperial Expeditionary Force, the first clan created for Star Wars Battlefront, will be expanding into Republic Commando as the Republic Expeditionary Force. More information will be up soon.

www.eforceclans.com)

-Boran
 LukeKatarn
01-16-2005, 5:25 PM
Boran, taht isn't fair. I made an RC clan LONG before you, and I will not give up my RC clan for the expanding IEF clan! You could just expand the IEF clan into MY clan...
 ZBomber
01-16-2005, 6:06 PM
Oi there O'reily.

Sorry to tell you, but just because you have a clan doesn't mean he can't have one.
 boranchistanger
01-20-2005, 4:46 AM
Luke, I hate to burst your bubble but the IEF is expanding into Republic Commando as the Republic Expeditionary Force. We will not expand into your clan for obvious reasons. You are more than welcome to bring over the members in your clan over to the IEF if you'd like and we'd accept the good ones.

-Boran

EDIT: Oh, and the fact that, according to the website, you have 3 members (One of which, Revan Onasi, is sticking with the REF) does not exactly encourage me to expand the IEF into your clan.

Oh, and I will have a new website up in the near future.
 LordMalak
01-25-2005, 3:32 PM
Hey there. My name is Lord Malak and I am a part of the Battlefront Section Of the Expeditionary Force Clans. I have been appointed by Boran to be the Republic Commando Division Leader of the Expeditionary Force Clans. I am accepting new members, who are active. We'll have a great time and I hope you'll join us. Our forums are located at:

http://refrepcommando.proboards37.com/index.cgi)

If you have any questions, comments or want to join, please e mail me at: reconslayer@jesusanswers.com

Thanks!

Malak
 El Sitherino
01-25-2005, 4:43 PM
Welcome Lord Malak.

Post up your Clans details in the stickied thread for all to see, and enjoy your stay at LF.
 LukeKatarn
01-30-2005, 12:27 PM
Boran I am not expanding to your clan, and oen check my thread, a sudden surge of ppl have joiend my clan. ANd Zo Bomber, I AM A MEMBER OF TEH IEF! Boran, you little, anyway I'm gonna quit teh ief. I'm gonna go post that now. Why? BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS OVER LOOK ME FOR MY AGE! You think of me as an immature brat, so I am never put with leadership responseabilities. So cya, and revan is a little arse. That idiotic...
 ZBomber
01-30-2005, 12:49 PM
Yes, Mr. "Mod's Boy", I think it would be time for you to hang low now and cut back on the flames.....
 boranchistanger
01-30-2005, 12:59 PM
Ummm...Katarn, I don't recall ever calling you an immature brat. And I never asked you to join the REF. You're the one who came over to my thread and poisted some blob of insults (Couldn't understand half those words, but I assume they were insults).

But, ya, you've been given numerous responsabilities while being in the IEF. You were a senator and head of the RPs.

BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS OVER LOOK ME FOR MY AGE!

If I cared about your age I would not have accepted you into the IEF in the first place. I've never once mentioned anything about your age that's insulting. In fact I probably went too easy on your age. It's very insulting to me when you say I judge people by their age, because I don't.

You think of me as an immature brat

After this little display of your yes, I do consider you an immature brat now.

Here's a post in an interesting discussion on Jedi

WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DID NOT VOTE FOR YODA OR MACE? I start to cry WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

And one on the different classes in Battlefront.

I AM PILOT MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME...

I don't even know what this was about

Yes. I have a freakt patroll call... it is "We are the ((Patrol name here))s ethermore, CAW CAW CAW! I think it's odd how you have to shake with your left hand though... I'll do the scout law right here.
A scout is... Trustworther Loyal Helpful curtious kind obiedient cheerful thrift brave clean and revirent. I wasn't looking at the book either. I stll have to remember the oath though...

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm YAY?! Anyway I forgot what this thread is about. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA YAYAY

There is your "maturity." Now, let's stop this nonsense now Katarn, next time my post will be much harsher.

-Boran
 ZBomber
01-30-2005, 1:07 PM
OK, now that both of you had your little say in this, if you need to continue the discussion on it, please do it through Private Messages or Instant Messaging, but not here please. The Clan forums are for recruiting, not arguing.
 LordMalak
01-30-2005, 4:49 PM
I personally think Boran had every right to respond the way he did. Oh well...just my opinion.
 ZBomber
01-30-2005, 4:52 PM
Originally posted by LordMalak
I personally think Boran had every right to respond the way he did. Oh well...just my opinion.

I do too, and he did it in a very respectable manner. But I'm trying to get them to stop before it gets ugly.
 El Sitherino
01-30-2005, 7:40 PM
Simmer down or heads will roll. LukeKatarn, zip it. Don't be a crude.
 boranchistanger
01-31-2005, 8:40 AM
I'd like to apologize for my remarks, I should have showed more dignaty than to stoop down to Katarn's level. I will from this point on not to get into a flame war with Mr. Katarn.

-Boran
 Fds
01-31-2005, 2:07 PM
Boran, you are condamned to make a flame war every time that a new SW game is coming out...

It's your destiny, boran...

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:
 Nokill
01-31-2005, 8:22 PM
Originally posted by Fds
Boran, you are condamned to make a flame war every time that a new SW game is coming out...

he yust stopt doing it please don't make him start again :mad:
 Fds
02-01-2005, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by Nokill
he yust stopt doing it please don't make him start again :mad:

Read better, it's only a joke ;)
 boranchistanger
02-01-2005, 6:52 AM
LOL. Well, both times I have not been the one who's started it. HD flamed the IEF thread in May and Katarn came and flamed this one.

-Boran
 Drax Kreiger
02-02-2005, 7:12 PM
Flame Wars do seem to happen a lot with us...
 Revan Solo
02-03-2005, 5:32 AM
Originally posted by LukeKatarn
Boran I am not expanding to your clan, and oen check my thread, a sudden surge of ppl have joiend my clan. ANd Zo Bomber, I AM A MEMBER OF TEH IEF! Boran, you little, anyway I'm gonna quit teh ief. I'm gonna go post that now. Why? BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS OVER LOOK ME FOR MY AGE! You think of me as an immature brat, so I am never put with leadership responseabilities. So cya, and revan is a little arse. That idiotic... Revan??? Me??? What is going on?
I am in no clan called REF!!:eek:

(And I am not Revan Onasi)
 El Sitherino
02-03-2005, 6:36 AM
Noone is talking about you Revan Solo.
 Drax Kreiger
02-03-2005, 9:16 AM
This is why no one should have the same name. lol. He's talking about Revan Malak.
 LordMalak
02-03-2005, 11:18 AM
to which I really don't care. He doesn't bother me.
 LukeKatarn
02-03-2005, 11:22 AM
Sorry boran, I apolagize. I went way over board, anyway, I'm gonna leave the IEF. Battlefront is fu nand all, but I'm not that into it anymore. Now my thing is Republic COmmando. Sorry for my flameing, and I didn't mean to go all "age". I was definitley an immature brat, and I apolagize. I hope we can leave this behind us and have our Republic COmmando CLans be allies. Sorry for all the flames and all, and I'm ok if you don't like me now. I do deserve it, now can yo utell everyoen on teh IEF good bye for me? ANd tell em that I'm leaveing becasue I'm not taht into battlefront any more. I'm sorry, ((I know I'm saying sorry to much.)) but you know what they say, yo ucan never say sorry to much. ((Well not "they" say, I say lol.))
 boranchistanger
02-03-2005, 12:24 PM
Why don't you tell them yourself on the forum.

-Boran
 LordMalak
02-03-2005, 2:45 PM
Take care luke.
 LukeKatarn
02-03-2005, 6:23 PM
Well, I would but I forgot my password. And thanks Lord Malak. Good bye IEF.
 Drax Kreiger
02-03-2005, 7:59 PM
Cya Luke. The one moment I will remember: The time I ran you over with my boat in Battlefield 1942.
 LukeKatarn
02-04-2005, 8:16 AM
Lol, that was fun. I hope we can still on ocassion play battlefront and battlefield together. Cya.
 YodaKing
02-04-2005, 6:59 PM
Cya luke its too bad u dont want to stay in the IEF, ill miss u
Page: 1 of 1