Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Trask

Page: 1 of 1
 kata_mad
01-11-2005, 8:30 AM
I have recently downloaded the clonetrooper mod and used it to change Carth into a clone. I also changed Trask's uti to carths appearance of a clone i have also put him in the lutenant armour, so far so good. But is there a separate uti file for the scene just before he faces bandon as he still looks like a clone but all of his armour dissapears and he run's about in his underware.
 Darkkender
01-11-2005, 9:16 AM
What you may want to do is open the module rim files for the endar spire and look for utc references to trask and see if you can locate the eroneous bugger.
 TemporaryTomato
01-12-2005, 3:11 AM
I think there's some script that unequips everything on Trask.
/Scripting noob
 RedHawke
01-12-2005, 5:31 PM
kata_mad,

The best thing to solve this would be to alter Trask's line in appearance.2da and give him the same entries as the Republic Soldiers (The ones who are turned into Clone Troopers in the mod) have so when he is unequipped no matter what .utc he has Trask will appear as a Clone Trooper.

I hope this helps! :D

And TemporaryTomato, yes in the cutscene with Bandon a script unequipps Trask and gives him a Sword to go to his doom and fight Bandon. :D
Page: 1 of 1