Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Door tags not showing up!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Doc Valentine
01-11-2005, 5:56 AM
Hey all, everything was working great untill i needed to start linking my modules. What's wrong is when i open the UTD file of the transition door, there are no LinkedTo LinkedToModule or LinkedToFlags tabs in the file! What is happening? I have checked all the normal doors in the game and they have the same problem. Can someone help me here?
 Doc Valentine
01-11-2005, 6:13 AM
I tried to manually add the tags, but it didnt work. Im using the cantina door in my coruscant streets section. I put in all the tags to go to my area. Then when i went in game it opened and when i went in, it took me to the real cantina on taris:confused: I REALLY NEED HELP!
 Darkkender
01-11-2005, 6:26 AM
Inside of the mod file itself does it still have the old doors utd files from the original module? if so they may be causing a conflict.
 Doc Valentine
01-11-2005, 6:30 AM
OHHHHHH STUPID FRIKKIN ME!!!! I was looking in the .utd file for the tags! Uhhhhh i feel like such an idiot! Nevermind, Well i guess its ok conisdering how long it has been since i modded this game:D
Page: 1 of 1