Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Item Editting - Help!

Page: 1 of 1
 TheLostWookie
01-10-2005, 8:13 PM
btw, thx to those who helped with the bastila clothes mod

okay, i've looked up item editing on the newbie modding thread, but i'm still confused on how i can edit some of the properties of items.

i've tried and failed miserably

so, for the sake of learning, could someone tell me how i could edit some of the attributes on Calo Nord's Armor (Adding stregth, dexerity, etc.) and also how i could make the upgrades increase the attributes too.
 Darkkender
01-11-2005, 6:17 AM
If you have KOTOR TOOL Fred has included instructions on how to modify the properties of an item.

but here is a quick and dirty:
choose the properties tab.
you will see a list of different properties and at the bottom the last line will have a *.
if one of the properties listed is one that you want to add or change to your item then double click on the name of that property.
this will open a submenu of drop down choices available for that property go to town on it.
if you double click on the * it will open the same submenu with no default choices also go to town.
once done adding and changing your properties click save.

if you don't have KOTOR TOOL hands down don't argue GET IT! Then if you need to do advanced gff editing get a seperate gff editor but KOTOR TOOL is a MUST HAVE. I use NWNeditor for all of my secondary GFF editing because it edits GFF's and ERF's both if you need this tool PM me and I will provide you with a copy.
 Darth333
01-11-2005, 7:35 AM
Check this tutorial: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=132253). It was in the "Do you want to mod sw-kotor? Then Start here" sticky ;)
Page: 1 of 1