Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Achilles website will be closing soon

Page: 1 of 1
 Achilles
01-09-2005, 2:50 AM
Hi all,

Just wanted to give everyone fair warning that my subscription with freewebs expires at the end of the month and I will not be renewing.

I will try to port everything over to PCGameMods or LucasFiles but I'm in the home stretch of my Masters degree and gaming is very low on my list of priorities (until August). The point is, it may be a while until I get around to it.

Since the site had over 9,600 hits last month, I figured everyone would want to know :D
 Doc Valentine
01-09-2005, 3:13 AM
Awww well thats too bad, hope to see you more around here though!:D
 T7nowhere
01-09-2005, 3:36 AM
Thanks for giving everyone fair warning :) I wish you good luck and hope all your work makes it on to PCGM and or LucasFiles.
 EnderWiggin
01-09-2005, 3:40 AM
I am going to download all of your mods/resources and put them in a briefcase on my desktop for later use.

_EW_
 Renegade Angel
01-09-2005, 4:52 AM
Im gonna try that too.
I hope to see you some more too.
 illuzion69
01-09-2005, 5:38 AM
Good luck with your Masters, hope to have you back moding soon.
 Darkkender
01-09-2005, 7:42 AM
Originally posted by Achilles
Hi all,

Just wanted to give everyone fair warning that my subscription with freewebs expires at the end of the month and I will not be renewing.

I will try to port everything over to PCGameMods or LucasFiles but I'm in the home stretch of my Masters degree and gaming is very low on my list of priorities (until August). The point is, it may be a while until I get around to it.

Since the site had over 9,600 hits last month, I figured everyone would want to know :D

If you would like Achilles I could go through and post them to pcgamemods and lucasfiles for you to save you some time. I know I can change the name of the mods maker to your name on pcgamemods. Especially if you start to run tight on time to do so.
Page: 1 of 1