Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

locked storage room in jedi enclave

Page: 1 of 1
 lockheed77
01-06-2005, 11:05 AM
Spoiler Warning

No problems getting around inside the enclave and no problems finding the ... wills or the bodies, but I do have 2 loose ends.

First: How do I get into the locked storage room in the enclave> The one mentioned in the datapad... I have been to the relay room but there is not muuch that I can do with the computer... help?

Second: I have found the bodies and the will (did not forge it) and gave both to the security chief. He said I had to take up the matter with the "administrator" (which I uess is terena) but I have no dialogue options to pursue with her that will help me get the artifacts. Help?
 Darth333
01-06-2005, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by lockheed77

First: How do I get into the locked storage room in the enclave> The one mentioned in the datapad... I have been to the relay room but there is not muuch that I can do with the computer... help?

Overload the computer

Second: I have found the bodies and the will (did not forge it) and gave both to the security chief. He said I had to take up the matter with the "administrator" (which I uess is terena) but I have no dialogue options to pursue with her that will help me get the artifacts. Help?

What do you mean by "security chief"? Talk to Zherron or the Salvager merchant to finish the quest but I suggest you talk to Jordo first ( he is in a locked room in the enclave or if you saved him he is in the salvager's camp
 lockheed77
01-06-2005, 11:23 AM
Hmmm, i didn't think anything good would come of that. Everytime I did that kotor i just hurt myself. :)

and yes by security chief i did mean him, and I did "finish" the quest but it was my impression that there should be a way to claim the artificats that were being held by by the secuirty forces, was I wrong?
 Darth333
01-06-2005, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by lockheed77
...but it was my impression that there should be a way to claim the artificats that were being held by by the secuirty forces, was I wrong?

You've been too honest: you should have tampered the will :D
 Devilsfanatic
01-06-2005, 11:29 AM
I know there is one room in the enclave that when you try and unlock with the terminal, it says, please contact the head technician or something like that. I can never bypass security to get in.
 Darth333
01-06-2005, 11:33 AM
Overload the terminal. Give you a five seconds delay to run away from the comp before it explodes
 lockheed77
01-06-2005, 11:35 AM
too honest? is there such a thing? either way, thanks again, you are most gracious.
Page: 1 of 1