Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Hoods on npcs

Page: 1 of 1
 Doc Valentine
01-06-2005, 4:42 AM
Hey this question is mostly directed to T7nowhere but if any of the others know that is great too. I was wondering how to make the hood on the Revan Robes show up on an npc. What happens is I made a new character and gave him the modle of Darth Reven Cinematic Male, and gave him head model 66. the model showed up with a hood in game when i replaced my character with it but when i put it in place of an npc in my mod the hood was down, this also happened when i tried T7's Darth Revan Robes. Any ideas?
 Darkkender
01-06-2005, 4:47 AM
are the model and textures the same as the one for your pc all the way across in the appearance.2da file? because I would think that it has to do with the appearance of the model that may be causing this. I might suggest taking a look at the appearance.2da entry for the cutscene Revan that has the hood up. and try copying that line and change from there.
 T7nowhere
01-06-2005, 5:07 AM
My edited robes do not replace the Cutscene robes, But to have an npc use them or the normal ones the model must be set in appearance.2da Most npc's do not have this.

If Im not mistaken though, Revans cutscene robes act like a dummy the script reads which head the PC is useing and puts it in place.

But, ya basically during normal play unless its scripted then you will have to add that model to the npc's modelj column. If you useing My mods appearance.2da then the model included will not show on anyone , but the PC unless you specify otherwise.
Page: 1 of 1