Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Jedi's: Final Test

Page: 1 of 1
 Xhacker
01-04-2005, 6:19 PM
Your ship lands in the training feild, your a jedi. This is the final test before you be a jedi master or you could turn to the dark side. In This mission your will come face to face with your greatest fear. Will you past the test.

Here's want you need

Name
Sex: male or female
Power's:
Greatest fear: (weakness)
Lightsaber: color, duel ect.
Good luck

Name: Jon Landcaster
Speaces: Human
Power's: Mind control, super refleces
Greatest fear:Lot's of enemy's
Lightsaber green twin sided lightsaber

I step out of the ship to look upon the barran land thinking, I think i will ace this test.
 Mikahal
01-05-2005, 3:10 PM
Name: Numo Fisto
Species: Nautolan
Sex: Male
Powers: Average Jedi
Greatest fear: Losing Family and Friends
Lightsabre: Purple
 Cyborgninja
01-05-2005, 5:45 PM
Name-Matt
age-17
species-human
sex-male
powers-average
greatest fear- having to confront himself
weapon-viridian lightsaber

Gets off his ship and sees the other padawan

This test should be easy
 Oriolemanbr
01-06-2005, 2:53 PM
Name Oetch
Age 41
Species: Bothan
Sex: male
Power's: Xtreme lightsaber skills and techniques
Greatest fear: Failing the jedi council
Lightsaber: white lighsaber blade, doublebladed
 Mikahal
01-06-2005, 3:05 PM
I walked out of my ship and looked around. Two humans and a bothan, nothing too hard yet. I was only worried what the Council had in mind for us.
 Oriolemanbr
01-06-2005, 6:11 PM
Oetch nodded at the newcomer, greeting his fellow Jedi
 Evil Dark Jedi
01-06-2005, 10:58 PM
Name: Zoric
Speices: Zabrak
Sex: Male
Power's: Normal powers.
Greatest fear: Fighting a dark side version of himself
Lightsaber: Dual. One silver one orange.

I get out of my ship and see a few other jedi. I looked at the test area and saw a barren wasteland. "Wow this looks easy" I said aloud.
 CaloKora
01-07-2005, 4:09 AM
Name: Calo Kora
Species: Human
Sex: male
Power's: Skilled with a lightsaber, average Jedi force powers.
Greatest fear: Falling to one side of the Force or the other
Lightsaber: Cyan/Blue, single-bladed, activated by the force (no buttons on this saber).
Note: Calo is a Gray Jedi and has no true affiliation with the light or dark side, which is why his fear is to fall to either side.
 CaloKora
01-07-2005, 4:13 AM
Calo steps off of the ship and takes a look around the area. He very calmly walks to one side, allowing the other Jedi to congregate together. He observed the area, taking in all that he could, waiting patiently for his test to begin.
 Oriolemanbr
01-07-2005, 6:04 AM
Oetch walked over to the newcomer. "Hello." he said quietly. His slick Bothan accent rolled of his tongue. "Would you like to practice in a little lighsaber duel?"
 CaloKora
01-07-2005, 6:37 AM
Calo looks up to the Bothan, offering him no greeting. He simply looks him over and shakes his head slowly. He continues standing in the same position, arms folded in front of him, hiding his hands inside the sleeves of his robes.
 Evil Dark Jedi
01-07-2005, 1:53 PM
"Sure. I'd like to" I said. He pulled out his silver saber and ignited it. "One saber only. Ok?"
 Xhacker
01-07-2005, 2:23 PM
I look aroud everone that talking. I step out a little inot the distane.
 ScoutTrooper95
01-07-2005, 2:45 PM
Name: Dakota
Species:Human
Jedi Power:Levitation
Greatest Fear:Converting to the dark side
Lightsaber:Green, double bladed
*walks into Jon while hes backing up*"Nervous?"
 Xhacker
01-07-2005, 4:59 PM
I look at him with a grin. "no i am never nevious."
 ScoutTrooper95
01-07-2005, 5:35 PM
"Whatever you say:lol: sowho are you?"
 The Drunk Lord
01-08-2005, 7:44 AM
Name: Daniel Keren
Species: Human
Power's: Levitation, super reflexes, super strength
Greatest fear: Heights
Lightsaber: Black twin sided lightsaber
 Mikahal
01-08-2005, 3:40 PM
The surrounding Jedi were getting restless, maybe this was part of the test. I wasn't willing to give out free advice so I remained quiet and patient.
 Oriolemanbr
01-09-2005, 2:50 PM
Oetch only drew one side of his saber. He did a slight twirl, gently hitting the opponents saber, in a defenssive, jedi-like manner. "So, where you from?" asked Oetch, trying t start a friendly conversation
 Evil Dark Jedi
01-09-2005, 6:17 PM
"Dont really know" I said. "I was picked from my home planet along time ago. I was never told of my home planet." I swung my saber at the jedi...
 guybroom
01-10-2005, 10:20 AM
name: Troezen
Spieces: human
powers: any force related abilities
greatest fears: an un-honorable death
lightsaber: duel sabers. One is black, one is white.

He walked off his ship and saw the other jedi assembled. Two were fighting.

"Is this a private party or can anyone join?" he asked sarcasticly.

((when and where is this set? Is it after the films and Luke Skywalker is testing us? or is it set during the time yoda, mace and co are on the council (before the films).

Also, which planet is it on?))
 ScoutTrooper95
01-10-2005, 4:58 PM
"When is this going to start?!" he yelled impatiently
 Oriolemanbr
01-10-2005, 5:51 PM
Oetch shrugged and met his saber.Then picked up speed, swinging his lightsaber at the other Jedi's.
 ScoutTrooper95
01-10-2005, 6:39 PM
":dozey: well i might as well get the best of this. Anyone up for a little practice?"
 Evil Dark Jedi
01-11-2005, 2:24 PM
Zoric blocked the saber. Then suddenly a wall came up around the combatents. ((I might aswell keep this story up since XHacker hasnt posted in this lately)). Then a row came out into the desert wasteland. It was like a passage. Zoric deactivated his saber and walked to the beginning of the passage. "I think the test is gonna begin now" said Zoric.
 Oriolemanbr
01-11-2005, 2:37 PM
Oetch flipped off his saber and and jogged down the path. Suddenly he heard a voice in side his head you have failed me...failed me...failed me.. the voice echoed. its just part ofthe test he thought. But he was distracted and two sith popped up. He immediatley recovered and ingited his duble bladed lightsaber. he worked on holding off both of them, burningone of them

((no one help him, its part of the test.))
 ScoutTrooper95
01-11-2005, 3:33 PM
"What the?" * A dark jedi appears and activates his lightsaber* "Bring it" * begins to battle
 Evil Dark Jedi
01-12-2005, 1:21 AM
Three dark jedi apppear infront of Zoric. He immediatly gets his sabers and ignites them. He looks at then and sees they all of two sabers. Both red. But they were not his greatest fear. They were not him. Zoric went at one and cut his head off..
 Oriolemanbr
01-12-2005, 1:21 PM
Oetch pergormed a fatal frontflip, slicing a dark Jedi's head off. Then he looked at the next. He twiled arounfd before stabbing the second with a saber.
 ScoutTrooper95
01-12-2005, 6:17 PM
"Take this" *Chops dark jedis head off.* That wasnt so hard:) * (Ill wait til evil dark jedi to say the next part before I do anything else)
 The Drunk Lord
01-13-2005, 7:54 AM
hey guys. I was told by my master to come here and you all obviously were told the same so what is this final test? I want some of the action. I'm not afraid to fight.
 Mikahal
01-13-2005, 3:05 PM
I walked along the path slowly, the other jedi were up ahead and fighting others that had came along. There was something in the distance, something familiar, my mother... and they were held hostage by some sith, maybe three of them. I surged forward with great speed and leapt over the other jedi and continued on towards my family. The sith saw me coming and one of them came towards me while the other two held my family.
"You'll pay for this," I whispered to them.
 Oriolemanbr
01-13-2005, 3:38 PM
Oetch really hsowed his lightsaber excellence with a sewries of flips, killing at five siths
 Mikahal
01-13-2005, 3:53 PM
I charged at the sith with a flurry of sabre slashes and the first fell to the ground in pieces.
"Don't let your rage control you, keep composed,"
The voice was familiar but not reconizable.
The second sith sized up.
 ScoutTrooper95
01-13-2005, 7:02 PM
*Runs around Numo and keeps going through the tunnel* "Something isnt right here. This is way too easy." *Keeps running and falls off a ledge* "What the?! Oh crap!!!" *Jams lightsaber into the wall* "Well what the heck am I going to do now? Oh duh!" *Levitates to other ledge and keeps running*
 Evil Dark Jedi
01-13-2005, 9:46 PM
Zoric killed the other two sith with a few chops of his saber and runs after the jedi. He stops at the ledge and jumps across. "Wait up" yelled Zoric.
 ScoutTrooper95
01-14-2005, 3:02 PM
"Yeah sure. Hey doesnt this seem a little to easy?"
 Oriolemanbr
01-15-2005, 1:17 PM
Oetch saw the ledge ahead and did a triple frontflip forward. He landed gracefully. But just as he landed the ledge he was standing on broke and he began to fall. But he caught himself with the force and slowly flew upwards. he landed on the ledge next to zoric. "Something isn't right. he began "This is-" suddenlya mirage of the jedi council appeared and he was engulfed by it . It soon seemed like real life. Mace Windu go up and said "You failed me Tisimia." Oetch turned around ashamed and started walking down the hall of the Jedi Temple." soon he was back in real life. And he was actually walking, right off the cliff! It had been a trcik the whole time with the mirage. But luckily he grabbed onto a rock and slowly started to climb back up the ledge.
 ScoutTrooper95
01-16-2005, 4:46 PM
"Oetch!" *Grabs and and pulls him up*
 guybroom
01-18-2005, 11:05 AM
Troezen fought five dark jedi. But he could not fight them all. suddenly he got stabed in the leg and then in the arm and then his left arm got cut off.

He rolled around in pain. Then two of the sith went to stab him with his own lightsabers, which he dropped.

He kicked them both in the chest and with the force got one of his lightsabers and stabbed one of the sith, and started fighting another. He soon killed one more.

He kept fighting and fighting and soon killed another.

There were still two left and he only had one arm and he was feeling weak.

He fought one and kicked the other one away.

he got stabbed again and fell to the floor in pain.
 Oriolemanbr
01-19-2005, 1:28 PM
Oetch whipped out the blaster and shot at the sith that was stabbing the other Jedi, killing him easily.
 Mikahal
01-19-2005, 4:48 PM
The second sith fell with ease, a simple slice through the chest finished him. As I charged at the last sith he, and my family disappeared.
"Blast!" I said to myself.
I then ran toward the others, cleared the cliff with ease and joined them.
 Oriolemanbr
01-21-2005, 7:44 PM
Oetch whipped out his saber and ran up a wall into abackflip and sliced his tenth sith.
 Curt-Man
02-15-2005, 2:01 PM
Name: Adrian
Speaces: Human
Sex: Female
Power's: immense battle precognition(acting before the opponent even strikes), very good saber skills
Greatest fear: her father
Lightsaber: single Orange Saber

Adrina landed after everyvbody had already left, she started to run but was soon met by three dark jedi, keeping her momentum she fliped up and hind one of them and broke its neck thne ignited her saber and stabbed the other in the stomach and ducked, rolled and sliced the toher oen in half.

Adrina was running, dodging falling rocks and jumped over chasms, she could sense others up ahead. Adrian force lept over a big chasm and landed amoungst other jedi.
"heh sorry i'm late."
 ScoutTrooper95
02-25-2005, 12:41 PM
(Damn this site is abandoned)
"You didnt really miss anything. Lets get going.
 JediLandon
08-20-2006, 12:42 PM
Name:Nodnal
Species:Human
Powers:Lighting,push,choke.mind reading,and reflexes
Greatest Fear: Siths
Lightsaber: single blade
Lightsaber Color:silver
Sex:Male
Page: 1 of 1