Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Best Light Side Force Powers?

Page: 1 of 1
 McPurplesaber
01-04-2005, 8:29 AM
As is fairly obvious, the amount of light side powers available in battle are far less than those powers available to dark side jedi. This being the case, which do you think are the best light side powers to use in battle? So far, the only light side power I use in battle is the advanced form of Stun. Are there other light side powers that are effective in battle?

Thanks for any helpful comments!
 KOTORManiac
01-04-2005, 9:07 AM
Are we talkin KOTOR I or II?

KOTOR I: Either Force Wave, Stasis Field, or Destroy Droid
 McPurplesaber
01-04-2005, 12:09 PM
isn't force wave a universal power? or was it a light side power in KOTOR I? i don't know, i havent played the first one yet. I figured I would play the games in official Star Wars style: play the sequel first, and then go back and play KOTOR I as a "prequel"
 Kavar
01-04-2005, 1:35 PM
I use all the protect/sheild/heal spells from the light side, weaken 'em a bit with dark side powers, then charge into battle with all my LS powers on! (LS char)
 XBebop
01-04-2005, 2:34 PM
McPurplesaber. Playing a game series Star Wars style, especially KOTOR is not smart.
 Whitebloodcell
01-04-2005, 4:34 PM
Force Armor in TSL doesnt work (bug) so I would avoid that one. As LS I just activate Master Energy Resistance and Master Speed and Charge in,
 Nrak Ujhade
01-04-2005, 5:28 PM
force body:p
 DarkJedi_Reborn
01-04-2005, 5:38 PM
i really use master speed and energy resistance.
 dumac
01-07-2005, 1:00 PM
Originally posted by KOTORManiac
Are we talkin KOTOR I or II?

KOTOR I: Either Force Wave, Stasis Field, or Destroy Droid

force wave is a universal power but the other 2 are the most powerful but no where near lightning storm or death field. in some levels those 2 powers can decimate 15 enemies at once while death field heals you. and of course force crush is one of the best powers almost an instant kill if they fail the save. also the light side power you get instead of force crush if your on the light side is good especially if you have master speed master valor and force armor. if you have kriea in your party thats a big bonus too.
 Final Warrior
01-07-2005, 8:47 PM
The only LS power I use, evar, is Master Heal. Especially because I'm LS and have +200 FP. So I can heal a lot. Not that I'd need to, being capable of owning most (if not all) people and things so far.
 Drazin
01-08-2005, 9:48 AM
I trained up to Master Valor, Master speed and master Armor.
Later in game you get Force Enlightenment which casts all 3 of these buffs on you at once for a very very small amount of forcepower.

When using the above spoiler,
I can beat Darth Sion in 1 round each of the 4x you must fight him. losing no life myself. Even without using any force attack feats a sith lord, dark jedi or Sith marauder will die in 1 round of attacks.
 dumac
01-15-2005, 7:59 PM
Originally posted by Drazin
I trained up to Master Valor, Master speed and master Armor.
Later in game you get Force Enlightenment which casts all 3 of these buffs on you at once for a very very small amount of forcepower.

When using the above spoiler,
I can beat Darth Sion in 1 round each of the 4x you must fight him. losing no life myself. Even without using any force attack feats a sith lord, dark jedi or Sith marauder will die in 1 round of attacks.

i always use force crush on him since it gives you a little time to act even if he does fail is save and making something that creepy bow before me boosts my ego lol
 Kavar
01-15-2005, 10:54 PM
How do you get force crush? I have never seen it! :confused:
 Derc
01-15-2005, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Kavar
How do you get force crush? I have never seen it! :confused:

It is the darkside counterpart to the lightside Force Enlightenment. So you get it at the same place. :^:
 Whitebloodcell
01-16-2005, 4:27 AM
But as I said above, never train up the Force Armour Series until the game has been fixed. Since its bonuses are not realised.
 norwaymaster
01-16-2005, 11:13 PM
there are no good lightside force powers:p some good universal, but no light ones...the best one is probable heal or something in lack of drain health:D
 Derc
01-17-2005, 1:27 AM
It's always cool to Stasis Field an entire room of Sith Commandos.:)
 norwaymaster
01-17-2005, 2:37 AM
cool yes, but no definetly good, and there will be more than comandos trying to kick ur ass:D
 Kroven
01-17-2005, 7:16 AM
gotta love force push/whirlwind (not sure if universal):D
 Derc
01-17-2005, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Kroven
gotta love force push/whirlwind (not sure if universal):D

It's Universal, but still a lightsiders's best friend.

*enters rooms of many enemies*
*Force Wave*
*enemies fly back 15 feet*

Fun stuff. :D
 Ranger5402
01-18-2005, 12:11 PM
Master Speed if thats not unervisal it doubles ur attacks with the lightsaber(s) so i hit the oppent 4x a turn.

And Force Resistance, Force Wave but i know Force Wave is unervsial
Page: 1 of 1