Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Who's excited for this game?

Page: 2 of 2
 Admiral Vostok
01-18-2005, 1:21 AM
I did enjoy Europe immensely, thanks for asking. Thank you also for the respect of my knowledge :D

Windu was talking of leaving before I left. I daresay his antics shall be missed.
 DK_Viceroy
01-18-2005, 1:25 AM
Though his Brick wall variety of arguing will not be missed:p

Glad you Enjoyed it, good thing you came to Britain when you did there's been floods everywhere and gales. good thing My Computer is on the second floor in a water tight room.

Glad your back anyway, no one else round here was much of a challenge.
 Jan Gaarni
01-18-2005, 6:44 AM
If this "Windu" character should pop up again, you be sure to point him out to me?

Not that I will treat him any other way than anyone else. :)

I'm not the kind of guy that won't give people a chance ... or 2. ;)

Other than that, let's not turn this into a debate about a fellow (ex?) poster, shall we?
 DK_Viceroy
01-18-2005, 7:57 AM
he's easy to spot he's got a Hologram Darth Maul Avatar and you can see his birck wall style at the old GB forums.

Though I will point him out, though you'll see a frenzy of activity in a particular tyhread if he makes his presence felt.

I wonder if there is going to be an expansion pack when they'll start it/release it.
 Admiral Vostok
01-22-2005, 2:05 AM
As others have already suggested, I believe if there is an expansion pack it will add the prequel armies. Although so far we have only really seen major ground battles in the prequels, those who have seen the teaser trailer for Revenge Of The Sith will know there is at least one major space battle that would be a shame not to be able to recreate in this RTS.
 DK_Viceroy
01-22-2005, 5:53 AM
though you never know people may make a mod to add prequel in:p
 Admiral Vostok
01-23-2005, 2:38 AM
I'm sure if no expansion was readily including them then they would be left to modders. But mods are never as good as the real thing.
 lukeiamyourdad
01-23-2005, 6:23 AM
Oh you would be amazed by some mods. Really, some mods are better then the real thing.
 DK_Viceroy
01-23-2005, 8:35 AM
for once I and luke are in perfect agreement, since modders arn't working for a profit they won't be afraid to innovate.
 Dagobahn Eagle
03-08-2005, 3:23 PM
It didn't occur to you that there was a slight chance that you wouldn't get an unbiased answer from a fan site;)?

I'm sure if no expansion was readily including them then they would be left to modders. But mods are never as good as the real thing.
Someone has never downloaded a mod in his life:D .

Forgotten Hope versus Battlefield 1942: Forgotten Hope by far.

And that's just one example.
 lukeiamyourdad
03-08-2005, 9:44 PM
Originally posted by Dagobahn Eagle
Forgotten Hope versus Battlefield 1942: Forgotten Hope by far.

Amen...just amen...

Plenty of mods can surpass the original. Look at Eve of Destruction(for BF1942 mind you) and BFVietnam.
Eve of Destruction actually managed to keep a good gameplay without overpowering anything. BFVietnam...let's say it wasn't so well balanced or made...
 FroZticles
03-09-2005, 2:50 AM
I think they will jsut release a sequel to the game called Republic at War :)
 Dagobahn Eagle
03-09-2005, 9:35 AM
As long as they don't pull a The Sims and release a game with too few features, for then to release 20 expansion packs s..l..o..w..l..y filling the features in and sell those expansion packs at $14 each, I'm happy. I want a finished game:).
 Falmarin
03-09-2005, 4:19 PM
I'm probably gonna wait for the demo; I'm actually very optimistic that this game will kick ass, but I'm always a bit apprehensive when purchasing games.

EDIT: with to will, lol.
 FroZticles
03-10-2005, 3:00 AM
I know what you mean you go and buy these games that you think are great because you watched a trailer that was awesome and you play it for 2 weeks and get bored.

I like games that keep me entertained for a few years :)
 sith4ever99
03-10-2005, 9:19 PM
:wstupid:
 McCusto
03-18-2005, 11:50 PM
It looks really cool!
Page: 2 of 2