Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Nightlight is now online!

Page: 1 of 1
 MJ
01-02-2005, 12:13 AM
There. It's now up. Sorry it took so long. Hope it's worth the wait. Many thanks to Metallus, Sal, and Gabez, without whom I would still be a quivering mess on the floor, cursing whoever invented php. :)
 LiMP RABBiT
01-02-2005, 2:54 AM
It's telling me that it's still under construction :confused: . What's going on??? How can I live knowng that Nightlight is somewhere I can't find? How? HOW!?!?
 MJ
01-02-2005, 2:57 AM
Limpy, empty your cache. It's up, it's working, it's beautiful, it's GREEN :)

Hold down shift and press REFRESH!
 LiMP RABBiT
01-02-2005, 3:58 AM
Woooohoooo! It works. So much green. Lost Cause part 1 spec. ed. downloading as we type. The new year has now officially begun.
 Gabez
01-02-2005, 6:32 AM
Looks great, 8 my man! If you need any more help with anyway, just ask. ;
 Huz
01-02-2005, 7:48 AM
The nightlight.grimfandango.net URL doesn't work for me. I just get a "please check the name and try again" from my browser. :(

Has something gorn funny or is it just me? Is there an alternative URL I can use?!

Good to hear Nightlight is back, even if I can't see (or more importantly, hear) it for the moment!
 Sallim
01-02-2005, 8:51 AM
It works when I click the " Weґre working onit. Seriously. " - Banner over the forums.

Maybe you need to empty you IE cache too?!

For now try Lost Cause - Part I: The Saga Begins... ( same as in section radioshows ) (http://nightlight.grimfandango.net/radio/lostcause1/part1.mp3)
 Holdios
01-02-2005, 11:22 AM
Why the HELL would I vote nay?!?!

Congrats. I can't wait to see everything, and I'll subscribe as soon as it's... well as soon as it's possible. I'll be getting a job soon, I think.. heh he heh nyehh...

First thing I noticed, was the image on the front page. Kudos for making me laugh myself silly. Hilairous stuff. I could hear Number Two saying "ahhhw grait..." loud and clear.

Can't wait for more features!
 Huz
01-02-2005, 2:17 PM
Oh ho - I don't know what's changed, but it works now! Looks very nice - keep up the good work. I'll make sure I follow Lost Cause again - probably my favourite Nightlight production overall! :)
 Thrik
01-03-2005, 12:50 PM
Looks great! Unless Metallus beats me to it, I'll fix the news crap on the GFN and post about it tomorrow. Hopefully that'll get more people ploughing into the warm bask of the Nightlight. ;

Edit: Done!
 Sallim
01-03-2005, 2:44 PM
Thanks Thrik! Very well done job =)
( Thanks you to Metallus ^_^ )

Let GFNetwork and Nightlight live forever!
Page: 1 of 1