Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Oh is that bothan gonna pay...

Page: 1 of 1
 Oriolemanbr
01-01-2005, 6:37 AM
((THis is for bountyhunters or supporters of the bothan spynet only. The bohtan is being chased by tons of Bounty hunters adfter the incident in "A Bothan Spy." thread. OYu can either be a helper of Oetch our a Oetch's worst enemy.))

Name:
Trade (skill):
Weapon:
Oetch's friend or enemy?:

Oetch sat dow nin the cantina
 tommygunner
01-01-2005, 8:06 AM
(yey u made it... darn u bothan scum!:p )

Name:Tom Fett
Trade:bounty hunter
species:mandolorian
Weapon:verpine shatter gun and dual pistols
Oetch's friend or enemy?: enemy

Tom sat in his ship the
Ebon Hawk (http://www.starwars.com/databank/starship/ebonhawk/index.html) and looked for the last known coordinates of Oetch.... (umm r we still on rori? )
 Oriolemanbr
01-01-2005, 6:02 PM
((OH YEAH AND WE ARE ON RORI))
Oetch lookedo ut the window and saw a familiar ship. Then it came to him. "Oh god.." he muttered as he jumped onto his swoop bike to the starport. He jumped into his ship the
Jabithaand took off.

((for mroe on the jabitha go here
http://www.starwars.com/databank/starship/jabitha/eu.html)
 tommygunner
01-02-2005, 1:06 PM
(lol ur always prepared... hey ppl join this thread... will any1 even c this?!:eek: ) well ok... i turned around and saw the bothan's ship fly away... i went into the catina and asked around if any1 knew where he was going or wat he was going to do
 Xhacker
01-03-2005, 5:51 PM
Name: Jon Lancaster
Skills: Marksman/ pilot
Species: Human
guns: Sniper rifle, pistols, samuri sword,
Oetch's friend or enemy?: Freind

As otech's ships leave that planet I send him a meesage asking if he need any help escapeing.

more about the outrider: http://www.starwars.com/databank/starship/outrider/index.html)
 Oriolemanbr
01-04-2005, 2:13 PM
"yeah." oetch radios back. "watch my back i got a dam bounty hunter on my tail."
 Xhacker
01-04-2005, 3:21 PM
"Roger", i repled back. As the ships were coming up from the planet, I shoot them with a special wepond. This weponds disable there ship for hours. I disable the ship."Now go into hyperspace, I will catch up."
 tommygunner
01-04-2005, 4:47 PM
( umm where u guys goin... and umm i am still on rori...)

i walked around the catina and asked if any1 knew wat the bothan was doing and where he was going... kno1 knew wat he was doing and where he was going... "great this is a little more than i bargined for......" i walked out fo the catina and got into my ship... i saw a ship leaving the planet and decided to follow it slowly enuff so that it wouldn't kno i was following him... "i'll kill that bothan yet... and any1 hu stands in my way..."
 Xhacker
01-04-2005, 4:51 PM
I see a ship come up from the planet, oh one more to shoot. I begin to fire upon the ship
 Oriolemanbr
01-06-2005, 2:49 PM
"I got some TIE interceptors, lemme blast 'em." said Oetch, blasting a TIE out of the way
 Jet Jedi
10-12-2005, 1:32 PM
Name-Jet( real name unknown)
Trade-Assasin
Weapon-pistol
enemy
Jet sat down beside another bounty huneter.
Still lokking for the stupid bothan. He owes me 300,000 wupiwupi. quite a lot. it took me 12 years to get that much. I shoot any bothan i see now.
( raises gun and shoots a bothan who just walked in)
Page: 1 of 1