Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Svosh Bastila Clothes or Mission Clothes for PC

Page: 1 of 1
 TheLostWookie
12-26-2004, 11:55 PM
Hey, I'm new to this forum, and i'm also new to using mods for kotor, so far i've tried a few mods, particularily svosh's and
i was wondering, is there was a way to put the good/evil bastila clothes on a female pc?

If there is, could someone tell me how to get mission's clothes too?
 Colma Adawin
12-27-2004, 12:41 AM
hey there bud!

MattCole here, going to attempt to help....i hope :p

i havent done this in a while so just bear with me :D

for missions clothes

create a custom item, and add the disguse of missions clothes, i also appoligse becoz, well, i cant remember how to go though it :p :( (my games been messin up so i cant actually use the damn thing) but the Custom item thing is the way to go, add your own stats disgises ie missions clothes

the Bastila revelation clothes, to be honest, i REALLY dont know

Sorry i can be anymore help, i feel useless, well, i've put you on the right track, good luck

oh and Welcome to the Forums

MattCole
 ChAiNz.2da
12-27-2004, 1:28 AM
Originally posted by TheLostWookie
Hey, I'm new to this forum, and i'm also new to using mods for kotor, so far i've tried a few mods, particularily svosh's and
i was wondering, is there was a way to put the good/evil bastila clothes on a female pc?

If there is, could someone tell me how to get mission's clothes too?

Hey TheLostWookie, welcome to the forums! :D

There was a similiar discussion about this in this thread.

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=139434)

It's the 5th post from the bottom where RedHawke posted an answer to the question about getting Bastila's clothing for a female PC. The post pertains to my Revelation Robes Mod, but it will work for svцsh's GE Bastila, though the .tga filenames that RedHawke refers to will need to be changed to reflect svцsh's tga's... (have I confused you yet? ;) )
Check it out...and I hope it helps.

As far as Mission, I'm sure you can reverse engineer the Bastila fix so it applies to Mission...but I've never tried so I can't get into any further detail until I look at it more closely...
 Darkkender
12-27-2004, 2:31 AM
Also at this thread

Bastila clothes --> Mission (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=139935)

su27 had been working on a rendition of the bastilla cloths for mission. That and he released it there.
 TheLostWookie
12-27-2004, 1:15 PM
Hey Thanks guys, actually i just found out that redhawke left instructions on how to apply svosh's clothes to the pc, lol, convienent.

but i don't know what program i'm supposed to use to do it, the KMM or KT

btw i know kmm is the kotor mod manager but what's KT:confused:
 Darkkender
12-27-2004, 2:24 PM
KT stands for KOTOR Tool by Fred Tetra. Without a doubt this should be at the top of your list for modding as it handles the 2da editing and gff editing functions and a whole lot more. Now you will want to make most of the changes Redhawke recommended I believe in the 2da editor.

KMM is used for activating and deactivating mods into the overide folder allowing you to decide which mods you want active in your game. Also it allows you to know which mods have conflicts due to different files having the same names.
 TheLostWookie
12-27-2004, 9:21 PM
Thanks, i followed the instructions and it worked out great

altho, the hands did come out as caucasion, so i just painted the hands black on the tga file, surprisingly it worked:p

i've read the km tutorial by T7, how do i make a custom item?
 ChAiNz.2da
12-28-2004, 1:53 AM
Originally posted by TheLostWookie
i've read the km tutorial by T7, how do i make a custom item?

First off, you read the instructions...thank the maker! You are several steps ahead of the game just because of this :thumbsup:

Now, to make a custom item really depends on what exactly you had in mind (armor, lightsaber, mask, etc.)...

Priority #1 go here:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=124284)

Loads of tutorials for most, if not all, of you're modding needs.

Priority #2, as Darkkender's most wise words: KT stands for KOTOR Tool by Fred Tetra. Without a doubt this should be at the top of your list for modding as it handles the 2da editing and gff editing functions and a whole lot more.You should check here as well:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=122049)

for other tools that may be necessary. In particular, a secondary GFF editor to handle the rare exceptions that KT can't handle. I like Roboius' Modified Bioware GFF Editor...but to each their own :)

Also invest some DL time for tk102's Save Game Editor and Darth333's Warping Armband. These tools are immensely helpful for testing your mods and/or items

Priority #3, Don't hesitate to ask questions and use the search function if you get stuck. There's way too many helpful people here to 'bypass' just to avoid seeming like a modder 'newb'. Plus you never know when your questions can help other modders as well....

ChAiNz.2da = Forever Newb ;) hehe

Priority #4 HAVE FUN!! There is no exception to this rule ;)

Hope this helps!
Page: 1 of 1