Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Re-start campaign?

Page: 1 of 1
 Crunch
04-26-2000, 8:32 PM
Can anyone tell me if there is a way of re-starting the Alliance campaign on a harder diffuclty setting rather than playing each mission individually in the combat simulator as this is not nearly as involving.
 Ms. Talon
04-26-2000, 9:55 PM
Just create a new pilot in the launcher and start anew.

------------------
gototalon@home.com
http://members.home.net/gototalon)
 Kyp Durron
04-26-2000, 10:00 PM
Set your difficulty to hard then create a new pilot. That will force you to start the campaign from the beginning.
 Crunch
04-27-2000, 10:46 AM
Okay. Is there no way of using the same pilot and playing through the campaign again. I have well over 4000 kills and want to stick with the same pilot.
 Gold leader
04-27-2000, 11:55 AM
You could change the mission.lst file in order to start the campaign all over again. But that's quite a lot of work.
 garyah99
04-27-2000, 1:48 PM
Maybe I'm missing something here, but why do you want to restart the campaign, if you don't want to replay the missions? That sort of defeats the purpose of restarting the campaign in the first place. If you are finding it a little too easy, simply go to the options menu and reset the difficulty to "Hard", and finish the current campaign. you don't HAVE to restart the campaign to change the difficulty level.

------------------
Every time I think I've found the end of the rainbow...I trip over it.
Page: 1 of 1