Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I hope Obsidian will fix all those bugs

Page: 1 of 1
 Shade692003
12-25-2004, 10:02 PM
Like alot of people I have a major bug in KOTOR II, were the game all messed up after T3 get shotted in the mining facility. I have the retail version and my xbox is unmodded. Then I hear ALOT of this case in forums, black screens, general freeze in loading time, error in variables, plain lockup and bugs in sub-quest. I think Obsidian did a VERY POOR job at game testing and bug squashing. I really hope that they will released a patch for Xbox Live or I definitly won't buy any Obsidian game ever again. I hope BioWare will come back and make Kotor III.
 Poocho
12-28-2004, 9:20 PM
Help me Xbox Live, you're my only hope.

I may lose a few brownie points with the developers here, but I'm gonna have to agree to some degree.

I too have had loading problems, and there have been a couple of other bugs. I just hope XBL can help out.

If not, I don't know...
 90SK
12-31-2004, 9:44 AM
I suggest waiting untill Feb. to but the PC version. Even if they don't fix the glitches, the modders will. As for the X-Box glitches, I don't think I can help you on that. They sound like just internal glitches that can only be fixed with game editation.:(
Page: 1 of 1