Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

help on frozen kotor 1

Page: 1 of 1
 wig1
12-22-2004, 11:45 AM
im at the vulkar base on kotor 1 and in a crude attempt to take out a group of guards laid a load of mines. however now whenever they get triggered the game freezes, sometimes causing the xbox to make a loud humming noise. unfortunately i have no other save games so i can't reload another game. anyone know some way of avoiding the glitch or a cheat that could make me skip the other levels to get to where i am now?
 Evil Dark Jedi
12-22-2004, 12:15 PM
Nope youll have to play to there again. A tip dont lay a hella load of mines. Just fight instead. ;)
 Darth333
12-22-2004, 4:51 PM
And keep more than one saved game!
 JediSteve21
01-23-2006, 5:24 PM
i have this same promblem.laying the mines and freezing happends
 jmac7142
01-23-2006, 7:36 PM
That's because the XBox can't handle all those animations at once. Although, if you're looking for a strategy to get around laying a bunch of mines, try switching on stealth, going right up to the Vulkar lieutenant and planting a devastating mine at his feet. Then go into solo mode and have a fully upgraded weapon equiped. Place Mission and Carth at the entrance to the room, then with your PC place another mine at the entrance to the room and attack the Vulkar lieutenant from behind. After this, run out of the door towards the mine. Their numbers should have been thinned by this. However, make sure to kill the lieutenant first. Just make sure to plant the mines far apart. Another option is to hack the computer terminal near the armory so you don't have to get the keycard from the lieutenant and avoid the situation altogether.
 JediSteve21
01-24-2006, 10:37 AM
well i got my xbox preowned i dont if this is the promblem or what you said. but what is the noise that it makes?
Page: 1 of 1