Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Black Screen

Page: 1 of 1
 kire
12-21-2004, 7:08 AM
I am not very far in the game, maybe 15 minutes. My party is myself and that other guy i freed from the energy prison. At this point they are trapped and i am controlling the droid in an attempt to free the 2 guys. I get to a large room with many containment fields and 1 computer console. I use it to open the emergency doors on the administrative level (where the other 2 guys are i believe) then the droid gets fried.

After that happens i get control of myself, the jedi and the partner i freed from the energy prison, and my screen is all black. The music is playing and when i hit start i can see the menus all fine, but when i am looking around in third person everything is black.

I have loaded back many times and the same thing happenes every time. Any help?
 Iceman1867
12-23-2004, 5:17 AM
Originally posted by kire
I am not very far in the game, maybe 15 minutes. My party is myself and that other guy i freed from the energy prison. At this point they are trapped and i am controlling the droid in an attempt to free the 2 guys. I get to a large room with many containment fields and 1 computer console. I use it to open the emergency doors on the administrative level (where the other 2 guys are i believe) then the droid gets fried.

After that happens i get control of myself, the jedi and the partner i freed from the energy prison, and my screen is all black. The music is playing and when i hit start i can see the menus all fine, but when i am looking around in third person everything is black.

I have loaded back many times and the same thing happenes every time. Any help?

I think this happens with modded Xboxs when you are trying to play it from the hard drive, you need to use the Original disk to get past this part
 kire
12-23-2004, 5:22 AM
My friend has an xbox just like mine and he had no problems. But you may be right and he just could of gotten lucky.

Well thanks for the info!
Page: 1 of 1