Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

is it my xbox?

Page: 1 of 1
 JeraWoden
12-20-2004, 9:58 AM
ive been playing kotor 2 tsl since the day vit came out and ive noticed a lot of bugs. i think some of them might be xbox releated.

the first one i see a lot is after i talk to a party member or a cutsceen is done is see a slightly dark screen with my character on it but im not able to move or do anything for about a minute. if i try tomove during this, when i recover my char is half way across the room. (some times happpens on other games)

another major one is ill be walking around and i get sudden slow down and stutter for a few seconds as i try to look around with the right stick while running. (happens on fable and a few other games)

another one is if i try to give the main char a med pack during a fight he will jam it in and stop attacking totally even while still geting hit.

there are other bugs ive noticed these are just a few of the most major problem that piss me off.

so do you think these are hardware or software releated? should i talk to microsoft about getting my xbox cleaned and checked out? i know the xbox hardware isnt the greatest with an nvide 2.5 and a pentium 2.6 but the games are supposed to be made for that hard ware.

any help would be great.
jera
 Darth333
12-20-2004, 10:04 AM
There are some framerate issues but nothing that bad. Maybe you could try to have your xbox cleaned up and see what happens (cleaning up your xbox is something you should do anyways after a certain time).
 Bob Gnarly
12-21-2004, 4:49 AM
Like i said in another thread, save your game in a NEW slot (just in case this doesnt work for you) while this is happening then restart and all the settings should be good.
Page: 1 of 1