Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Is it possible to make Recruitable NPCs with KotOR Tool???

Page: 1 of 1
 Renegade Angel
12-18-2004, 9:27 AM
Is it possible to make a recruitable NPC using KotOR Tool?
If you can, how?

:confused:
 Doom_Dealer
12-18-2004, 9:39 AM
No,

you can create the .utc (character) filw tihe Kotor tool, and the dialogue. But you need to right a the scripts yourself.

reference this thread:
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=131944)

and remember to use the search function and use the stikies in the future :)
'how to recruit an npc in 10 steps' is the first link in T7's Do you Want to mod SW-KotOR? Then Start here.Mod Tutorials! sticky.
 JedI_XtRmIsT
12-18-2004, 4:47 PM
Yeah Doom is right its not possible make them with KT i know it invovles a script of sorts but beyond that i don't know i just stick to items and my minor textureing skills

if someone that sees this would mind pming my an update on happenings around holowan labs i'd much appreiciate it or email me an update that would be better since i'm not not online as much as i used to be which i miss but thats another story

thanx peeps

JX
 Doom_Dealer
12-19-2004, 1:42 AM
Yeah Doom is right its not possible make them with KT i know it invovles a script of sorts but beyond that i don't know i just stick to items and my minor textureing skills

if someone that sees this would mind pming my an update on happenings around holowan labs i'd much appreiciate it or email me an update that would be better since i'm not not online as much as i used to be which i miss but thats another story

thanx peeps

JX

Hey mate,

nice to see you back :)

To be honest, theres way to much happened to get into one PM or email, i suggest just going back through the pages and look at the threads you missed.
Page: 1 of 1