Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars: KOTOR: Colonies

Page: 1 of 1
 starmark2k
12-15-2004, 6:39 AM
This RP is based on a planet where a Republic and a sith ship crashed due to a mysterious energy field. The ships crashed a few hundred kilometers from each other so they built up colonies around the crash site. This is based 1 year after the crash and the colonies are pretty much fully built the two colonies have been under constant conflict. The ships were filled with Jedi,dark jedi, mercs, and soldiers so you can be anybody.

Rules

No Godmoding
No Char Controlling
No killing PC without owners permission
Try to keep the sides even

Character
Name: <character name>
Sex: <Male/Female>
Race: <species (human, twi'lek, zabrak,etc...)>
Side: <Republic/Sith>
Type: <scout/scoundral/soldier, jedi guardian/sentinal/consular/etc...>
Equipment: <weapons,armour,implants,etc...>
Apperance: <Build, hair, eyes, skin tone, other features>
Abbilities: <special skills, feats, Force powers>
Bio: <A bit of history>

Character
Name: Mark Shade
Sex: Male
Race: Human
Side: Republic
Type: Guardian
Equipment: Blue jedi knight robes, Double bladed lightsaber (Purple)
Apperance: Athletic build, short black hair, Brown eyes, light skin, scar accross left eye.
Abbilities: Force heal, force wave, force valour, highly skilled lightsaber fighter.
Bio: one of the jedi assigned to the republic ship at the time of the crash.
 PoM
12-15-2004, 7:35 AM
Name: Mozzila Firefox
Sex: Female
Race: Zabrak
Side: Dark
Type: Guardian
Equipment: Dark robes and a hood, dual red sabers.
Appearance: Skinny, short black hair, sith eyes, pale skin, black tatoos.
Abbilities: Force choke, force drain, force lightning, saber throw, high skilled saber fighter.
Bio: A jedi tempted by the dark side of the force.
 starmark2k
12-15-2004, 8:13 AM
OCC: I'll start now but people can join at anytime.

Mark(on communicator)- This is Mark Shade theres not much wildlife in this forest, I'll keep looking around for an hour then i'll return.
 Jux Rig Do0
12-15-2004, 1:45 PM
Name: Dallaph
Race: Wookie
Side: Republic Supporter
Type: Mercanarie
Equip: Wookie Croosbow; level 3 strength implant; frag grenades; Wookie Vibrosword
Apperance: Covered in Dark brown hair, typical wookie style with rambo bandana around head
Abilities: Extremly strong (more than the average wookie), good pilot, skilled in driod and computer skills
Bio: Did not land with either Republic or Sith ships. Own individual fighter was effected by the same energy field around planet, is a merc trying to figure out how to get off the planet.
 Jux Rig Do0
12-15-2004, 1:52 PM
Dallaph::- observes mark in the forest from behind a tree. Steps out from behind tree and lets out loud wookie call warning the stranger of his presence. Has Crossbow drawn in strictly defensive stance so not to draw an unwanted battle.
 Revan Solo
12-17-2004, 3:56 AM
Name: Revan Solo
Sex: male
Race: human
Side: Republic
Type: Smuggler
Equipment: trousers, shirt, vest, belt with some special things, cargo ship
Apperance: normal built, brown, short hair, brown eyes
Bio: nothing important to say, was smuggler til now, chosen by the republic because of his talent in flying,...
 starmark2k
12-17-2004, 4:36 AM
Mark-:: Turns to face the wookie with drawn weapon ::
Mark- Hello, I do not wish to hurt you but i will defend myself.
 PoM
12-17-2004, 5:07 AM
Mozzila-::Jumps down behind mark::-
Mozzila- (Evil tone) Hello..I wish to hurt you, and i hope you will defend yourself.
Mozzila-::Turns lightsaber on::-
 Jedi Jarf
12-17-2004, 7:31 PM
Name: Darth Jarf

Weapons: Double Bladed Saber *SILVER*

Profession:Sith Lord

Side: Sith

Knew Revan: Was once an apprentice then she left me to find the true meaning of the sith

Sex:Male

Items: Darth Jarf Robes, Made from the finest Telosian Bark in the whole western continental Galaxy, Forged By the dark Lord himself these Robes are made for some serious buttkicking.

Bio:Was A padawan at the Jedi enclave in Dantooine*Galactic outer Rim* Then Followed Revan To war against the mandalorians and was cast out of the Jedi order for ever. Then became The Dark Lord's *Revan* Apprentice, She then Left for to an unchartered space in search of " a deeper meaning" Anyways i stayed in the sith enclave on Malachor V defeated all the masters then reigned for a while until my apprentice the unsurped the mantle of Dark Lord and spared my life, Wich was a bad idea now that once i get out of here im going to kill him, but then i went in serch of revan and my Cruiser the Shadow 6 was malfuntioning, something with the hyperdrive, fell out of space onto this stupid planet.

Force Powers: Pretty much all dark side , loves force choke and dominate mind.

--------------------------------------------------

*uses force to turn off Mozzilas Saber...*
I have a buisness propossition for you two, if you agree with it you will be pleased with the outcome, if you disagree you will wake up in the middle of a Rancors cage with a 25.9% chance to live, yet that is good odds considering your training in the force.
 starmark2k
12-18-2004, 1:26 AM
Mark-:: Turns on lightsaber ::

Mark- Don't make me harm you, turn away from the dark path!
 PoM
12-18-2004, 2:36 AM
Mozzila: Aha, 2 siths, and one jedi.
Now, are you gonna run away yet?
 steven
12-18-2004, 2:47 AM
Name: Zarlak
Sex:Male
Race: zabrak
Side:Republic
Type: jedi guardian
Equipment: two light sabers
Apperance:http://xboxmedia.ign.com/xbox/image/article/569/569753/star-wars-knights-of-the-old-republic-ii-the-sith-lords-20041130072323265.jpg)
Abbilities:Master speed, Master Jump, Force Heal, Force Storm(the main force powers he uses) and a few others (witch he dosn't use often
Bio: He joined the jedi at 12 and became a master at 29. he was abandoned by his perents at 4 years old. A jedi found him alone begging for credits. He brought him to the jedi enclave and trained. Zarlak's master was killed by a sith a few years back

-----------------------
Zarlak dropped down. Before he hit the ground he held onto a branch and then let go.
"hope u guys don't mind me dropping in" Zarlak ingited his saber
 starmark2k
12-18-2004, 3:28 AM
Mark- The odds appear to have been evened. This is your last chance turn from the dark and your spirit will be spared
 Jux Rig Do0
12-18-2004, 7:37 AM
Dallaph- Sneaks back up around the four jedi. Because the two dark jedi are overcome with their hatred of the Republic they forget about the Wookie. Dallaph steps out behind the jedi and fires a blaster bolt hitting the tree next to the two dark jedi, drawing their attention.
 Jedi Jarf
12-18-2004, 2:42 PM
~Darth Jarf then uses force Choke and uses the force to grab the wookee and hold him hostage in front of the two Jedi~
" What would you like to do now Jedi?"
"Either Surrender and run or the Wookee Gets it"
 starmark2k
12-19-2004, 2:46 AM
Mark- Not so fast :: uses force wave on darth jarf ::
 Jedi Jarf
12-19-2004, 11:56 AM
Dath Jarf Throws the wookie into the wave saving himself he then uses Force storm on mark and tells him" Bad choice, I will give you a chance to come feel the power of the darkside, you are just a drone of the jedi order, real power comes from passion and emotions, Feeling the force as it runs through all things, Harness the power of the dark side, join the sith , and you will live.
 starmark2k
12-19-2004, 12:27 PM
Mark-:: Raise hand and absorbs the energy ::

Mark- the darkside clouds your judgement. you underestamate us who have not fallen

Mark :: returns absorbed energy in a similar way as yoda did in AOTC ::
 PoM
12-20-2004, 8:31 AM
Originally posted by Jedi Jarf
Dath Jarf Throws the wookie into the wave saving himself he then uses Force storm on mark and tells him" Bad choice, I will give you a chance to come feel the power of the darkside, you are just a drone of the jedi order, real power comes from passion and emotions, Feeling the force as it runs through all things, Harness the power of the dark side, join the sith , and you will live.
Mozzila: You give them a chance to live?
That's pathetic.
 Jedi Jarf
12-23-2004, 3:26 PM
*Dogdes energy bolt* Pushes with force wave then turns on Saber.... ok you wanna go lets do it.
 Jux Rig Do0
12-23-2004, 3:47 PM
Dallaph--Due to the wookie's unusual strength he avoids any serious injuries from the dark jedi's attack. He gets up and in a berserk rage fires 3 shots at the dark jedi.
 Cyborgninja
12-23-2004, 5:39 PM
Originally posted by Jux Rig Do0
Dallaph--Due to the wookie's unusual strength he avoids any serious injuries from the dark jedi's attack. He gets up and in a berserk rage fires 3 shots at the dark jedi.

Out of the Shadows comes..

NAme-Matt
looks-avatar
weapons-black lghtsaber
powers-all ds
aligment-sith lord

(blocks bolts with sabers)

Fools(uses death field and all the enviroment around him dies)
 Jedi Jarf
12-23-2004, 6:08 PM
HEh Stupid wookee, You know Blasters are of no use when fighting a saber weilder...blocks blaster shots then uses the force to break the wookees gun in half....

Welcome to our little match matt, but please refrain from destroying the enviromen, bye the looks of it we'll be here a while and we could use all the plant vegitation for food so please i wouldd like not to starve...by the way hows wookee sound for dinner?
 PoM
12-24-2004, 1:20 AM
Eh, matt.
Not all darkside powers, i would call that god moding, and that's against the rules of this thread.
 starmark2k
12-26-2004, 12:08 AM
destroying the whole enviriment seems like god modding 2 me
 JediKlutz12
12-27-2004, 3:07 PM
Name:Ira
Eyes:blue
Side:good
Hair:Black
Type:Jedi Couselor
Race:Human
Abilities:Heal,BAttle Meditation, controls water, Speed, stasis field, kill droid,and has a aqua lightsaber
 PoM
12-27-2004, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by starmark2k
destrol the whole enviriment seems like god modding 2 me

Huh?
Anyone did that?
Haven't noticed..
 starmark2k
12-29-2004, 8:51 AM
Originally posted by Piece of metal
Huh?
Anyone did that?
Haven't noticed..
at the bottom of his post.
 PoM
12-29-2004, 8:59 AM
Oh..Umm..well..Yeah!
Let's bann him from this thread!
 Darth-Destroyer
12-29-2004, 10:57 AM
name Darth Cassus
sex male
side sith
race human
age 23
rank Sith master
typ sith maurauder
equipment red robes red cape with black stripes red hood red boots black gloves
weapons 1 red lightsaber
Apperance littel bit gray face red eyes scaar on my eye moustage from my nose to my chin
Abbilities force kill force storm (shock) force wafe force death field force stasis field force jump highly skilled lightsaber fighter
 Renegade Angel
12-29-2004, 1:43 PM
Name:Gus Kenobi
Side: Jedi Order
Apearrance:Blue Eyes, Dark Brown with Blond highlights, brown jedi master robes, Caucasion.
Type:Jedi Guardian, Exiled from Jedi Order
Race:Human
Abilities:Heal, controls fire, Knight Speed, Stasis Field, Destroy Droid, Force Lightning, and Force Wound
Weapons: 2 Vibroblades, Silver Lightsaber, Iinsta-Kill Pistol(only uses in an emergency)
Other:Light Side, turning to the Dark but does not know it.

*Lost in woods walking around and sees 2 Sith battling against a Jedi and decides to help the Jedi*
*Full of hate towards the 2 Sith for attacking the Jedi*
*Turns on Lightsaber.*
"I wont let you hurt this Jedi!"
*Attacks*
 fuzzbuster
12-30-2004, 7:33 AM
Name: Vilad Ismer
Race: Echani
Type: Dark Jedi Knight
Equipment: Dark Jedi Knight Robes,Mandalorian Ripper,1 red lightsaber with engraved hilt,1 viridian crystal
Appearance:Hazel eyes, blond hair. Strangely, his skin still has full color and his left arm is covered in scars.
Abilities: Force Choke, Drain life, Force lightning, Battle Meditation, a weak version of Force Crush(only powereful enough to break 1 limb at a time)
Bio: He and his master were on Onderon during the battle of Dxun. When his master refused to let him aid the Republic in battle, he slayed his master, took his master's lightsaber crystal, and joined the war, falling to the dark at the same time. He was on board the Sith ship.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*has been watching the battle progress silently in the trees, draws his ripper, and prepares to shoot Matt*
 PoM
12-30-2004, 10:29 AM
I think you may want to edit that to delete the smileys.
You manage to write :D
 fuzzbuster
12-30-2004, 10:48 AM
thanks for that. that was a little stupid on my part.
 Jux Rig Do0
12-31-2004, 4:04 PM
Dallaph: Realizes that this battle is a little bit to much for him so he throws an adhesive grenade at the dark jedi and runs off into the forest never to be seen again by any members of either colony.
 starmark2k
12-31-2004, 11:55 PM
Mark uses force valour to increase his own and his allies abbilities.
 fuzzbuster
01-01-2005, 4:23 PM
Vilad decides not to give away his positon and instead uses battle meditation to bolster the sith
 Star Ghost
01-02-2005, 8:42 AM
Name:Mara
Side:Republic
Job:Special opps commando
Equipment:thermal detonator, durrasteel armor, Mara's repeating blaster, vibro-double blade.
apperence:blue eyes, brown hair, tall and slim.
skills: coputer and security at high levels, plus stealth
bio:seved in the republic for 5 years, yes, 5. Her fther also did. She was promoted amany times, and was on the Sith ship as a hostage when it crashed, then a commando team came in and rescued her. She then joined that team.

------------------------------------------
Mara: Mark, Mark, come in, it's been more than an hour, come in!
No signal! He must be far off!
 Star Ghost
03-21-2006, 7:26 AM
What happened to this thread???
It could have turned out really good...
 starmark2k
03-21-2006, 12:16 PM
This thread died well over a year ago... I'm pretty sure any resurection attempt would be futile.
Page: 1 of 1