Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Onderorn bugs....

Page: 1 of 1
 Rafe
12-14-2004, 7:26 PM
Im a darkside Female....and here is the problems...

Anda asks you to "dispose" of some high ranking guards, so I take her offer up....I take care of the one at the Sky Ramp, goto the bar and take care of him, I collect my bounty on both of them...head back to the cantina and Oh the guard is there again....again I talk to him and I gain exp again for the exact same thign....GLICH1, so I go to the merchant squar, get rid of the guard at the tower...go to get a bounty and I get squat she still thinks the guards are not gone yet she knows they are...thats glich 2......so I feel bad and might not be able to continue....I do the doctor quest, everything works out find, cept when I pass the guard at the tower each time he asks me if I have proof and I tell him Nikko can tell him and I just carry on my merry way thats glich 3

three glichs in one area, nice.
Page: 1 of 1