Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New Weapon Pack Finally Released

Page: 1 of 1
 Seprithro
12-14-2004, 7:03 PM
Well at last it's done...
Three sabers and one blaster, sabers upgradable, and no cheating required Enjoy!

Authors.
Darth333
Svцsh
T7nowhere
Seprithro

Big thanks go out to all those listed above without them this would've never happened,
Darth thanks for scripts
T7 thanks for teaching me how to get models in-game(and for talking me into coming back to HL)
Svцsh Thanks for teaching me how to model,(and everything i know about texturing)

You can download the files here (http://www.freewebs.com/fosterproductions/)

because of stupid limitations on my current site, you WILL HAVE to download two seperate zips to get the mod to work, just drop all files in over-ride and play, to get the some items without cheating, you must start a new game. I was really rushing to get this out, so if something doesnt work right, dont panic i probly just forgot some file, but i think it's all there. i wont tell you where to get these weapons, that would spoil the fun ;) but you cant miss them. like i said....Enjoy!

screen (http://gallery51159.fotopic.net/p9778920.html)
oh yeah this mod is fully compatible with T7's new saber models ;)
 Xavier2
12-14-2004, 7:35 PM
Originally posted by Seprithro
Well at last it's done...
Three sabers and one blaster, sabers upgradable, and no cheating required Enjoy!

Authors.
Darth333
Svцsh
T7nowhere
Seprithro

Big thanks go out to all those listed above without them this would've never happened,
Darth thanks for scripts
T7 thanks for teaching me how to get models in-game(and for talking me into coming back to HL)
Svцsh Thanks for teaching me how to model,(and everything i know about texturing)

You can download the files here (http://www.freewebs.com/fosterproductions/)

because of stupid limitations on my current site, you WILL HAVE to download two seperate zips to get the mod to work, just drop all files in over-ride and play, to get the some items without cheating, you must start a new game. I was really rushing to get this out, so if something doesnt work right, dont panic i probly just forgot some file, but i think it's all there. i wont tell you where to get these weapons, that would spoil the fun ;) but you cant miss them. like i said....Enjoy!

screen (http://gallery51159.fotopic.net/p9778920.html)
oh yeah this mod is fully compatible with T7's new saber models ;)
I would like to point to the awesome "disco" like outfit the chick is wearing...Is it yours? If so you should release it.:D
 RedHawke
12-14-2004, 7:49 PM
Very, very nice stuff Sep! :D

*Click... Click... Click!*

Got me a copy! ;)
 Seprithro
12-14-2004, 8:06 PM
this i swhat happens when you're stupid like me, i forgot the upcrystals.2da its ip in its own zip now at the site
 PoM
12-14-2004, 8:30 PM
Whoops. I think redhawke wasted his clicking finger.
But nice suit!:naughty:
 EnderWiggin
12-15-2004, 1:09 AM
Mines in my override!

YaY!!!

:D

_EW_
 deathdisco
12-15-2004, 5:18 AM
I didn't see the "icon" texture for the blue saber in any of the .zip files. Otherwise good work.
 Darkkender
12-15-2004, 6:23 AM
I can't wait to get home so I can download this and the other cool updates.:joy:
 Seprithro
12-15-2004, 5:20 PM
like i said...when you're stupid, it happens, i forgot two icon tga's, they are in the upcrystals zip now, sorry for all the bugs, i must be getting too old for this
 Jennaida
12-15-2004, 5:37 PM
I'm new to adding mods to the game, and trying to edit things myself, and started having worries.

I know I've heard somewhere that some stuff was incompatible with the AIOFPM (All In One Force Powers Mod), is there a list anywhere of what is compatible and what isn't?

I'd love to know I could install a bunch of new stuff still :) Including this :)
 SpaceAlex
12-15-2004, 10:48 PM
Great job. Finally a nice double-bladed lightsaber hilt. I like the T7's one, but that one is for dark jedi.
Now i have a nice one for light jedi too. :)
 Mono_Giganto
12-16-2004, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Jennaida
I'm new to adding mods to the game, and trying to edit things myself, and started having worries.

I know I've heard somewhere that some stuff was incompatible with the AIOFPM (All In One Force Powers Mod), is there a list anywhere of what is compatible and what isn't?

I'd love to know I could install a bunch of new stuff still :) Including this :)

Any mod that comes with a spells.2da file.

Nice work Sep. :)
 Darth333
12-16-2004, 10:07 AM
great work Sep :) I love this package :thmbup1:

Originally posted by Jennaida

Check the AIOFPM readme: it's all explained in there - it's a little more than just spells.2da depending on what you installed ;)
 svцsh
12-16-2004, 12:19 PM
:spin::bounce1: Excellent Sep love the models, keep up the great work !!!!
Going to snag me a copy now and give it a whirl. :D

Any time my friend ;) happy to share some knowledge.

svцsh
 Hybris
12-16-2004, 4:51 PM
Hi all I'm back. I have one important message that I oringaly misposted on Mono's thread but here it is again is my name in the readme as I requested?
 Mav
12-17-2004, 6:47 PM
awesome Sep, simply awesome
 90SK
12-17-2004, 6:51 PM
These are fantastic models! Keep up the great work!:)
 Koshir0
12-21-2004, 8:22 AM
Seprithro, the site you are hosting the mod on has been frozen. How do i download the mod now?:eek:
 Mono_Giganto
12-21-2004, 9:12 AM
Gotta wait until it unfreezes. :rolleyes: Freewebs sucks.
 Koshir0
12-21-2004, 9:15 AM
Originally posted by Mono_Giganto
Gotta wait until it unfreezes. :rolleyes: Freewebs sucks.

Oh. How long would it be frozen for?
 Mono_Giganto
12-21-2004, 9:17 AM
I think it depends on what service you're running. My site froze once and it stayed that way for almost 6 months. If I had to guess, not very long though, I think Sep uses a good service.

BTW Check your PM's, I think that may help.
 Koshir0
12-21-2004, 9:22 AM
Originally posted by Mono_Giganto
I think it depends on what service you're running. My site froze once and it stayed that way for almost 6 months. If I had to guess, not very long though, I think Sep uses a good service.

Well, the site said it was frozen because the bandwidth was exeeded.:(
 Mono_Giganto
12-21-2004, 9:23 AM
Originally posted by Koshir0
Well, the site said it was frozen because the bandwidth was exeeded.:(

Yeah, that's because there's been so much activity on his site (IE: DOWNLOADS :D) that his allowance on activity has run out.
 Koshir0
12-21-2004, 9:24 AM
Ohhh. Ok, thanks for the info.
 Seprithro
12-21-2004, 9:06 PM
my cheap little free-bie is frozen already?! cool! i thought it'd take longer than that, i guess people like my weapon pack :D
 Darkkender
12-22-2004, 2:52 AM
my cheap little free-bie is frozen already?! cool! i thought it'd take longer than that, i guess people like my weapon pack :D

With your permission I can post it at pcgamemods this evening if you can't upload there Sep.

*In the meantime provided Sep does not mind, If somebody wants to PM me I will email them a copy of the files for download*

*I do this as a courtesy for Sep if he does not wish me to do so then I will not email this to anybody*

Now Back to Our Broadcast
 Koshir0
12-22-2004, 3:31 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Seprithro

Yeah, your weapon pack is amazing!
 Seprithro
12-22-2004, 6:13 AM
i really hate the way pcgamemods works, but it's not fair to release a mod no-one can download, so right now, it's , my only option, so feel free to up-load it for me, and thanks for doing this
 Darkkender
12-22-2004, 6:18 AM
i really hate the way pcgamemods works, but it's not fair to release a mod no-one can download, so right now, it's , my only option, so feel free to up-load it for me, and thanks for doing this

No problem I'll have it up this evening and I will make sure all of your documentation is there to point that you were the original modder.
 sithrule88
12-22-2004, 6:57 PM
Does that "clothing" that the character is wearing come in the mod? And if not where can I get it? :confused:
 Lorden Darkblade
12-23-2004, 8:11 AM
Awesome work guys. :D :D
 Seprithro
12-23-2004, 10:13 AM
wow all that time and effort i put into those models, and and all i keep hearing about is that 13 second reskin of the undies ;)
 Colma Adawin
12-23-2004, 11:06 AM
wow all that time and effort i put into those models, and and all i keep hearing about is that 13 second reskin of the undies ;)

well, if it makes you feel better, i totally apprieate the work you put into these weapons of futuristic destruction :p

MattCole
 FiEND_138
12-23-2004, 11:38 AM
What ^^ said. Lovin' the models.

:worship:
 sithrule88
12-23-2004, 12:49 PM
So the "undies" do come with the mod? Could you maybe just make them a seperate mod? Please?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?
 RedHawke
12-23-2004, 1:35 PM
Well, I like the new Sabers & Cannon! And I can care less about the "undies." :D
Originally posted by sithrule88
So the "undies" do come with the mod? Could you maybe just make them a seperate mod? Please?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?
You have just made Sep's point. :xp:
 Seprithro
12-23-2004, 5:13 PM
just to clear this up, the clothes in that pic were something i made in a quick hurry one day at work when i was bored, then i decided to make them into a new clothing item, a skin tight jumpsuite, so i made a new model edit for this prupose, i re-moved all clothing seams, and did a quick test, then i realized how many stupid request i would get for "other" skins, to go with a female underwear model that had no visable "panty lines" so i scraped the project :P this skin isnt avaible for download anywhere
Page: 1 of 1