Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[spoiler] Problems with in sith base on the moon

Page: 1 of 1
 Faquid
12-13-2004, 10:36 PM
I am having som realy weird problem in the sith base(the one on the moon to iziz) on a ancient computer you need to complet a mattemattic seqens like this:
(6_2)_8_9_1=13
and in the gaps you need to put either: +, -, * or / and I have done that and even checked on a calculator that I have made it right and I'm doing it like this:
(6*2)-8+9*1=13
And this should work or all my calculators ar wrong. But it don't work and I don't know wath to do about it.:confused:
 Blessиd Sith
12-13-2004, 11:34 PM
Where is this? I haven't seen it: does alignment affect whether you get there? Because if I can find it, I'll check it out and see if there's something wrong. . . . Though I am bad at math o_O
 Faquid
12-14-2004, 12:39 AM
You have to suport the general and not the queen on Iziz. And once you get the massage that they your aid is reciered you have to split up your team in two gruops: you must got to iziz will three others have to get to the sith base, this is the only way i know of

And i think it might be a bug or somthing or it might be becouse my xbox i modded.
 Blessиd Sith
12-14-2004, 11:28 AM
My brother was just there now and I figured out both problems for him. (I was at the computers in my game, I just didn't realise I could DO anything with them, D'OH)

Anyway, your math was right, but not right for the game. I think you can only use each symbol once.

It's: (6*2) - 8 + 9 / 1 = 13

There ya go n_n Toldja I'd get it :D
 Faquid
12-14-2004, 7:22 PM
thanks but I have tried that to, hmm it must be a bug. Either it's becous I have ha modded xbox or it's just with this char for some reason.
 Choochoo
12-14-2004, 8:19 PM
i have a modded xbox and that one with the devided worked for me... try to do something else in the storyline, then run back to that, see if it makes it work, i have found insane bugs in this game, but its still very fun
 Darth333
12-15-2004, 3:31 AM
huh? I played DS and never got this puzzle :confused:
Page: 1 of 1