Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Stuck after the Robot Gets Shot

Page: 1 of 1
 Neojamey
12-12-2004, 7:00 PM
I am currently playing the Sith Lords on my xbox and I have just gotten to the part where you use the robot to roam the hanger. When i activate the switch and somebody shoots the robot, the video goes black but i can still pull up the menues etc. and so i save and reload but then all the doors are still up, how do i deactivate these plasma walls? my xbox is modded.
 Darth333
12-13-2004, 4:47 AM
I heard some people having problems with this gane when they have a modded xbox. I had no problems to pass this place (non modded xbox). Try reloading a previous saved game :confused:

...and I am moving this to the Ebon's Hawk amchine room ;)
 sociopath
12-19-2004, 11:29 AM
this is to everyone turn your mod chip off or take it out before doing this game mine is modded and it crashed in the middle of malachor v and all my save game files were gone dont let this happen to you i got pissed
Page: 1 of 1