Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Female Character Glitch?

Page: 1 of 1
 Sidney
12-12-2004, 11:01 AM
My wife and I are having a major issue with TSL on XBOX.

I have no issues when I play the game. When she plays, the game will periodically start choking up on frame rate, when she tries and saves the inventory and such screens don't work- they load up blank. She can still play the game until she gets to a load screen (as long as she doesn't leave the game screen) but when she enters a new area the load screen opens with no graphics, all white background and green letters with the usuala load screen messages.

The only difference between her games and mine is she is using a female character. We've re-started her games and deleted the old saves so it isn't just a corrupt file or anything. Has anyone else seen this kind of issue, is it related to the female characters or is there something else that might be causing it?
 Darth333
12-13-2004, 4:39 AM
I am playing as a DS female Sentinel/Sith lord and I don't experience any such problems :confused:

moving thread to the Ebon Hawk's Machine Room.
 Rafe
12-13-2004, 3:11 PM
Return the game, this is a problem that is in the disc not the codeing.

Im playing a DS female right now and have no such problems. if you kept the recipt then I would suggest you take it back, and if that fails then your Xbox could be faulty.
 Switchy
12-13-2004, 6:07 PM
It could be a problem that just happens to pop up when your wife is playing.
 Jedi Jarf
12-24-2004, 9:21 AM
I played as a LS sentinel female and i experienced frame rate slowing but thats about it
Page: 1 of 1