Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Korriban help, stat >_< [SPOILERS]

Page: 1 of 1
 Blessиd Sith
12-10-2004, 12:41 PM
Okie, I'm stuck in the hidden tomb place in the cave on Korriban. I'm all the way through, but I can't get through the last door behind the sarcophagus o_o; I really need help . . . I'll go look for more help online, but I couldn't find much lastnight, even earlier in the game . . .

So please, help. How to get through the locked door at the end of the tomb?

~~~edit: there is NOTHING online. I've been stuck in the tomb for like, 2 1/2 hours now, and been online trying to get help and no one knows anything. C'mon, how bloody hard can it be? Doesn't anyone know how to get past it? Because I sure as hell don't. I've been wandering the same rooms for what's approaching hours, and I can't play this weekend, so I actually wanted to get PAST this tonight.

One of you has to know what to do. Please?
 Darth-Destroyer
12-11-2004, 12:56 PM
dude did you try to bash it?
 Blessиd Sith
12-13-2004, 8:04 AM
No, um, I figured it out though. It was a glitch or something. Hint to all: save after you succeed at each memory thing. Because if you're killed in one, you cannot leave the tomb. I was lucky I had an autosave at the beginning of korriban (and lucky korriban isn't long) or my game would have been screwed. So I restarted, didn't die against my party (this time) and made it out the door.

This game has a LOT of glitches.
 Darth333
12-13-2004, 8:45 AM
Originally posted by Blessиd Sith
No, um, I figured it out though. It was a glitch or something. Hint to all: save after you succeed at each memory thing. Because if you're killed in one, you cannot leave the tomb. I was lucky I had an autosave at the beginning of korriban (and lucky korriban isn't long) or my game would have been screwed. So I restarted, didn't die against my party (this time) and made it out the door.

This game has a LOT of glitches.

Yes, I noticed this too. I had a similar problem on Nar Shadaa.

I was playing Dark side and a Wookie was supposed to meet me. I got it ok but then, in the next stage of the plot, where Atton has to fight alone, he died and I had to reload. When I reloaded, the wookie never appeared. I got Mira instead.

I also had this on Dantoine: I saved my game just before talking to Vrook at the end of the level. I fought him after the conversation and died. I reloaded and Vrook never appeared. Luckily, I am keeping more than one saved game.

It also happened at a few other places. Always save after an event and not before or save before entereing the module. That is really annoying. The other solution is...don't die.

I think Obsidian has been lazy and attached the scripts that set some plot globals when you enter some modules and not when the action is perfomed. Or some code checking for variables is missing from the "On Enter" scripts of some area. Therefore, when you reload a game, it's like the game already recorded an event that never happened. :mad:
 Blessиd Sith
12-13-2004, 9:29 PM
One of my glitches was at the beginning, when you're using the gun turret to kill the Sith. If a Sith gets on your ship, then when you're done and Atton goes to start up the ship, he freezes there, continually making the motions, and it doesn't go anywhere.

My brother killed that squid guy on Nar Shaada because he got the little girl released. But then later, the squid guy was alive again and he had to re-kill him (the trap in the private room in that poison cantina), and so he got the wookie. Neither of us got Mira yet o_o;

If you go to the jedi council without Kreia, the game freezes as it pans over the empty grass in their old room. If you take her, it continues fine.

I can't remember my other glitches, but I know there were like, two others.
 Jedi Jarf
12-23-2004, 7:44 PM
ya i had the same problem with the squid guy...

aslo after mira was in my party i had her equipted and on nar shadaar she was standing next to the ebon hawk wihile i had her equiped that means there were 2 miras it was weird
Page: 1 of 1