Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

online play

Page: 1 of 1
 headlesspartan
11-29-2004, 5:54 PM
ok im gonna get to the point, well 2 points............?

is kotor 2 on the xbox, xbox live enabled for just content download or actually online multiplayer.

and my second questions i have halo 2( awesome game, if u dont have dont expect to awake next morning!) and will kotor2 take its place as game of the year or will it just me an great game in halo2s shadow

p.s. o, and if u have xbox live, and halo2, and if your american please do all us aussys a favor and get much much better at any game and stay the f**k outa my servers!:mad: :fett:
 GodVegeta1982
11-29-2004, 6:20 PM
there is no online period...online or dl content.

And man alittle hostle are we? if some american is kickin your a$$ at halo 2 just boot him out the room and dont post off topic crap on here, its not our fault you suk!

p.s. have a good day! lol
 Darth333
11-29-2004, 6:46 PM
KotOR 2 is a single player RPG. There will be no multiplayer.

Also the xbox live dl content has been cancelled for KotOR 2 :(

Concerning the Halo 2 comments, note that the Telos Tourist Bureau is for KotOR 2 discussion only. If you want to talk about something else, not in relation to KotOR, go to the Ahto Spaceport Cantina, which is our general community discussion where yu can talk about everything . You will find a complete description of our forums here: http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=321)

...and both of you please keep in mind that there are people from all around the world on these forums and respect in all forms is a basic rule (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=128142) and flames will not be tolerated ;)
Page: 1 of 1