Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

PC head request

Page: 1 of 1
 CodeDrifter
11-23-2004, 3:55 PM
I was wondering if anyone would be willing to make a Luke Skywalker head via either reskin or modeling.
 Xavier2
11-23-2004, 4:28 PM
Originally posted by CodeDrifter
I was wondering if anyone would be willing to make a Luke Skywalker head via either reskin or modeling.
Head modeling is not possible right now. The skin is another matter. I don't know if it would look good. Luke has the hair over his forehead and there isn't a single male head with that characteristic...It would be quite a challenge...:)
 Mono_Giganto
11-24-2004, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Xavier2
Head modeling is not possible right now. The skin is another matter. I don't know if it would look good. Luke has the hair over his forehead and there isn't a single male head with that characteristic...It would be quite a challenge...:)

Doesn't Caucasian 5 have the hair thing? (Well sorta)
 CodeDrifter
11-26-2004, 1:27 PM
Yeah I did a Luke-ish one since this thread using that and it looks decent just the face is off
Page: 1 of 1