Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Dutchman is back in black! (Bastila aswell)

Page: 1 of 1
 Cerasumat
11-21-2004, 2:48 PM
I reinstalled Kotor after a 2 month break and did a tiny little reskin on Chain/Svosh's Bastila Revelation robe mod and decided to make bastila a black-haired woman while i was at it.

My question is: is there already a black-hair Bastila mod? because if so then there isnt a need for me to release it is there? :D

Owh here is a screenie.
http://members1.chello.nl/~ej.nieuwenhuis/blackhair.jpg)

As you can see i also added some reflectiveness to the metallic clips in her hair. (on top and on her tails) And i may also make her eyes a bit more blue.
 90SK
11-21-2004, 3:13 PM
Heh, its a re-skin of a re-skin of a re-skin.:p

Very pretty, nice work.:)
 ChAiNz.2da
11-22-2004, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by CaptainSkye
Heh, its a re-skin of a re-skin of a re-skin.:p

Very pretty, nice work.:)

Seems to be alot of that happening around here lately... ;)

I'm glad I stopped at 2 re-sKiNz hehehe....I've created a monster! RUN! (kidding)

Cerasumat the black looks 'wicked' kewl, great job! But as we all have stated here before...if you plan on releasing it..you MUST ask svцsh for permission...

and to svцsh, ummmm...sorry? didn't think the re-sKiNz would start such a "ChAiNz-reaction" (ok, that one made me grimace). Look at it this way....your robes are just that damn good hehehe :D
 stingerhs
11-22-2004, 3:54 AM
i don't think you'd have to ask for permission on that one. if all your doing is changing the hair color, then that counts as a new head for Bastila, not a new body. ;)

btw, it looks great. :D
 Cerasumat
11-22-2004, 3:58 AM
I think you missunderstood Chainz :p if i release anything it would just be Bastila's black hair reskin not the robe reskin.

The black robe with fleshy parts in them is just a personal long time fantasy of mine....eeeh...dont quote me on that..
 Darkkender
11-22-2004, 4:36 AM
Originally posted by Cerasumat
I think you missunderstood Chainz :p if i release anything it would just be Bastila's black hair reskin not the robe reskin.

The black robe with fleshy parts in them is just a personal long time fantasy of mine....eeeh...dont quote me on that..

:D Too late you've been quoted and you will now be directed to the perverted for bastilla support group.:D

"Hi my name is Darkkender, and I *whimper* I wish I was a computer generated model so I could make mad passionate love to Bastilla in KOTOR."

Hi Darkkender

*Looks around and notices no females here in this support group this time*:p
 PrtyLizardJedi
11-22-2004, 5:05 AM
Nice one. Hey Chainz, can you please give him the permission to release the robe too?
 ChAiNz.2da
11-22-2004, 5:39 AM
Originally posted by PrtyLizardJedi
Nice one. Hey Chainz, can you please give him the permission to release the robe too?

I did at pcgamemods in my comment log :D HOWEVER, you'd still have to get svцsh's permission as well...

Afterall, all of the new skins popping up lately (including mine) are based on his original design... :)
 BeautifulPsycho
11-22-2004, 8:19 AM
I only have one thing to say about the black haired Bastila..

UITGEVEN! Hier met dat zwarte haar modje ;)
 stingerhs
11-22-2004, 8:22 AM
Originally posted by Cerasumat

then pardon my ignorance. :D
 Darkside_tanro
11-23-2004, 7:32 AM
LOoks pretty cool man 9/10!
 Raveth
11-24-2004, 9:42 AM
nice ^good job
Page: 1 of 1