Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Beige Robes?

Page: 1 of 1
 Hax0redCardz
11-21-2004, 10:57 AM
Hi guys,

Haven't posted here in a while, but with K2 right around the corner I got the urge to give K1 one more go. Anyway, I'm looking for the beige reskin of Juhani's red jedi robes that was around here a few months back but I can't seem to find it...

I can't remember who made it off hand (didn't see it in the sticky mod list) and the search function has been disabled :( , but I'm dying to use them again. If anyone knows who made it or where I can find it I'd greatly appreciate it.
 Darth333
11-21-2004, 11:45 AM
These ones? http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=128307)

If not, give me a little more details about the robes and the thread they could have been posted in, such as if you posted in the thread and when was it more or less (since your last post prior to this one was back in May, I assume that what you mean by "a couple months" ago is about 6 months ago :D ). I'll see what I can dig up.
 Hax0redCardz
11-21-2004, 12:51 PM
Clutch find Darth333, those are the ones!

Does Coja still post here? Looks like he sent his mods via e-mail request instead of hosting them :(

(oh, btw... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! :D )
 Darth333
11-21-2004, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Hax0redCardz
Clutch find Darth333, those are the ones!
that was easy: the search function is not gone for everyone ;)
Does Coja still post here? Looks like he sent his mods via e-mail request instead of hosting them :(

I sometimes see Colja's name at the top of the forum page but rarely. However I found this:
http://pcgamemods.com/u/3477/) :D
 Hax0redCardz
11-21-2004, 1:04 PM
... Darth333, I think I love you...

Hehe, thx for the assist! You rock! :p
 masterbob7
11-21-2004, 2:58 PM
what :lsduel:
Page: 1 of 1