Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New Book Jedi Trail Hard To Find

Page: 1 of 1
 Jaden25
11-15-2004, 6:07 AM
Hey guys I couldn't find the new star wars
book Jedi Trail the other night at the book
store at the mall were I like to go to.But
I setlled for the Book on CD instead.In
Which is just as good.Let me know if
yall have had trouble finding (JEDI TRAIL)
in bookform.And to is the Star Wars audio
book CD's abridged like books on tape
our they unabridged let me know if yall
know anything about that thanks.......
 Shok_Tinoktin
11-15-2004, 9:14 AM
I've had no trouble at all. Its been at my local Borders for some time now. I would have bought it, but I'm holding out for paperback.
 Astrotoy7
11-21-2004, 12:30 AM
local book chains are pretty good nowdays, even if they dont have a title in, they can order it for you, and you dont get charged extra(for delivery) ! ask 'em !

mtfbwya
 Master_Keralys
11-29-2004, 5:13 AM
All that has been said is well-said, regarding book chains. They do a fantastic job nowadays.

However, in this case, the book isn't worth buying, especially not in hardcover. It is literally the worst-written "adult" book - that is actually published - that I have ever read. You'll find better stories - and longer - on the fan fiction boards over at theforce.net, much less on their actual ff archive.

My review of the book will be up shortly in the "new books - read em?" thread, but trust me, it's not worth reading.
 Shok_Tinoktin
11-29-2004, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Master_Keralys
However, in this case, the book isn't worth buying, especially not in hardcover. It is literally the worst-written "adult" book - that is actually published - that I have ever read.

That sucks. This is one of the books that I was most anticipating.
 Astrotoy7
12-01-2004, 2:12 AM
As Keralys mentions in his review, the cover is perhaps the only cool thing about that book :D

the boys ar TFN gave it a crapola rating as well

TFNs Review of Jedi Trial (http://www.theforce.net/books/reviews/r_jeditrial.shtml)

mtfbwya
Page: 1 of 1