Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Forge 1st Cut scene problem

Page: 1 of 1
 DarthLaw
11-14-2004, 7:55 AM
I saw somewhere that someone had a similar problem with the first cut-scene on the star forge, when the movie cuts and you cant go any further. Has anyone figured out a fix for this? I have reinstalled, vid drivers, everything I can think to try and get past this. Any help is appreciated, thanks.
 Darth333
11-14-2004, 12:04 PM
Do you have any mods installed? Did you used KSE to make some changes to your class? (in this case, be sure to get all the patches)? Did you use any cheats?
 TheOutrider
11-14-2004, 12:11 PM
Which cutscene, if its the cutscene with Jedi and Darkjedi fighting at the bottom of the big ramp, you have to collect all remains in the hall before that then go to the cutscene and it should work.

Hope that helps:)

And welcome to the forums, I see this is your first post:)
 RedHawke
11-14-2004, 5:51 PM
Originally posted by DarthLaw
I saw somewhere that someone had a similar problem with the first cut-scene on the star forge, when the movie cuts and you cant go any further. Has anyone figured out a fix for this? I have reinstalled, vid drivers, everything I can think to try and get past this. Any help is appreciated, thanks.
DarthLaw this Star Forge problem most likely was caused by a mod or mods, I have sent you a PM regarding the fix for Jackel's Pink Sabers and my Revan/Sith/Bastila Item Pack mod problems on the Star Forge, if you have them, of course. :D
 cuidhe
05-01-2007, 10:42 PM
It seems I'm having the same issues with the first cutscene when leaving the planet to go to the Star Forge as well.

Try as I might, I can't find any fixes, Redhawke, would you mind sharing with me your suggestion?
 Q
05-02-2007, 1:44 AM
***MAJOR THREAD BUMPAGE!!!***

Anywho, do you have any mods installed? Specifically GFF files that involve Bastila? Like "pbastila001.utc" or somesuch? If so, just save, remove all of them from your override folder until you reach the Star Forge, save again and return them to the override folder.
Page: 1 of 1