Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

HC: Stuck in Bespin - Need Help

Page: 1 of 1
 Dooku's Brother
11-10-2004, 4:51 AM
Liberation of Cloud City

I've been stuck here for days in Historical Campaign: Galatic Civil War (single player, medium difficulty).

I've played the regular rebel foot soldier and the wookie, but always with equally dismal results.

At first I played mostly on my own without regard to the other members of the team. Then I thought as I was losing over and over again perhaps I ought to pay a bit of attention to those around me. At first I followed the flow and commands of those around me, but when I kept losing I decided to head off on my own with as many as I could collect, aiming to capture the command posts.

And I'm still losing.

How do I start winning?

(In case you haven't seen any of my posts to this board, please note that Battlefront is the first game I've played since Dark Castle on my Mac SE - many, many moons ago.)

DB
 Pho3nix
11-10-2004, 5:15 AM
This probably should have been posted in the "Strategy" section.
 Alegis
11-10-2004, 6:49 AM
In the city:
Get a sniper in the corridors and press F3 (move out). Take the 3 corridor spawns first, then get the spawn under the 2 ligned up against each other. What remains is the N and the carbon freezing chamber. Move to the top right corridor or wehevrer they are heading and clash, use rockets or assault.
You can snipe, but early in the game its better to get spawns first. Afterwards you can snipe in the corridors. For the spawn under the corridors (South) you'll need to get a few first though; you also wont make the jump if you just jump down (jump to side of the wall, and heal if you're pilot)

In the air map:
Use the vehicles of course, get AA first and then enemy aircraft. Get spawning vehicles and those runnign to them, you may have to help getting the middle spawn fist on the ground and afterwards fly around it, just so you wont bleed.
 Dooku's Brother
11-12-2004, 4:53 AM
Originally posted by Alegis
In the city:
Get a sniper in the corridors and press F3 (move out). Take the 3 corridor spawns first, then get the spawn under the 2 ligned up against each other.

Have gotten this far several times, playing a foot soldier, a sniper, and a wookie. Thanks for advice, Alegis.

After that, though, it's "defeat is imminent," followed shortly thereafter by DEFEAT.

Played this scenario at least 10 times today.

Someone give me some strategy so I can get through Bespin tomorrow!

DB
 Dooku's Brother
11-15-2004, 1:52 AM
Originally posted by Dooku's Brother
Have gotten this far several times, playing a foot soldier, a sniper, and a wookie. Thanks for advice, Alegis.

After that, though, it's "defeat is imminent," followed shortly thereafter by DEFEAT.

Played this scenario at least 10 times today.

Someone give me some strategy so I can get through Bespin tomorrow!

DB

Never mind.

I found it myself and finished the Galatic Civil War Historical Campign. Now it's on to the Clone Wars!
Page: 1 of 1