Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Saarlac Pit

Page: 1 of 1
 DarthTDe
11-09-2004, 3:15 PM
OK,so we all know the story,Luke jumps,does a backflip and starts
cutting mercs down well,we're the mercs.Rules:No god modeing,because you can create more than one char,you cannot char kill,because...noone's that dumb.the only character you can control is luke,NOONE PERMANENTLY CONTROLS LUKE!!!and you can have more than one character if your character dies.
Format

Name:
__________________________________________________ __
Name:Jadyn Randell
Species:Kel Dor
 Evil Dark Jedi
11-09-2004, 11:02 PM
(Oooo nice.)

Name: Zoric
Species: Human

Zoric was firing at Luke. He missed with every shot. Zoric looked around and saw some people just standing there. "Hurry up. Kill the jedi" said Zoric..
 Cyborgninja
11-10-2004, 10:02 AM
Name-Matt
species- roidan
age-25

(draws virbo blade) Lets hope this works (swings and misses LUke)
 DarthTDe
11-10-2004, 4:08 PM
I looked at the jedi and said'stand still!"but,it didn't work...he cut me down and threw me into the saarlac."AAARGH!"

((See you in a thousand years!))
 Cyborgninja
11-10-2004, 6:27 PM
(gets cut) My arm it hurts
 DarthTDe
11-11-2004, 4:30 PM
Name:Malachi Randyll
Species:Kel Dor

"NOOOOOOO!Brother!" Malachi said."dang you Jedi!!"He yelled as he pulled out his vibroblade.''you killed my brother,now I'll kill you!" he swung his vibroblade and Luke chopped it in half,then he
stabbed him in the face,chopped him into 16 peices and force pushed him into the Saarlac.
 Cyborgninja
11-11-2004, 6:06 PM
((u might wanna delete to of those post))
 DarthTDe
11-11-2004, 7:39 PM
((sorry,I have no idea what happened))
 Evil Dark Jedi
11-11-2004, 8:31 PM
Zoric still firing at Luke who was blocking every shot. Zoric stopped firing and watched Luke jump infornt of him. LUke pushed Zoric into the Sarlaac.

New Char:

Name: Nekro
Species: Rodian

Nekro was firing at Luke when...
 Cyborgninja
11-11-2004, 9:51 PM
(gets forced pushed off the ship but grabs on to the edge)
 DarthTDe
11-12-2004, 9:15 PM
Name:Kile Nube
Species:Weequay
__________________________________________________ __I ran over to the edge and helped Matt"are you alright"I looked to the right and pushed him away before he could answer.There stood the Jedi.I pulled my rifle on him and fired,but to no satisfaction,but I jumped away before any damage was dealt."Matt,Watch out!"
Page: 1 of 1