Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mysteries on Correlia Part one: The search for Kolnethk

Page: 1 of 1
 LukeKatarn
11-06-2004, 3:11 PM
You are some Jedi sent to investigate some odd disturbences. A man named Kolnethk in the city of Coronet has some info to help you but he is hideing. You are searching Coronet for clues to finding him. After finding him, go to the Couincel on Coruscant, they will know what to do. ((This first part is all about finding him, so don't find him immediatley. I want the RPG to grow some pages before it's over.)) This is before TPM, and the Jedi's numbers are average.

Rules:
1: God modeing is a NO NO!
2: Char controlling... NO!
3: Swearing is a nono. Jedi don't swear. :)
4: HAVE FUN!

Char creation: You can make this part up. First person to make a char creation will have created what you NEED in your char creation. You can add in everything else, but you must have what the first char to make a char had in.
 Saber_Dart
11-06-2004, 4:07 PM
Name: Saber Dart

Bio: A Jedi personally trained by Mace Windu, excells at Light Saber combat and has advanced training with Heavy Weapons (like heavy repeaters and Proton Tropedo Launchers)

Weapons: Dual Light Sabers, Heavy Repeater(sometimes sniper rifle instead of repeater)

Misc: Mandalorian armor (Black w/ some blue), Kamino Saber Darts on wrist gauntlets
 Volt1
11-06-2004, 4:11 PM
Name: Zor Anor

Bio: A mysterious jedi sent by the council to find Kolnethk. Is extremely skilled with using the force and lightsaber combat. Is also good with hand to hand.

Weapons: A green curved lightsaber similiar to Dooku's

Misc: Black robe which has a hood. Black shades covering his eyes. Blue eyes. Grapping hood on side. Black gloves.
 LukeKatarn
11-06-2004, 4:25 PM
Name: Luke Katarn
Bio: Very skilled in useing the force, known as the most powerful force user for his rank, he uses saber form V, like Aniken. He is also good at Saber Combat.
Weapons: A single saber, he relies more on the force then on sabers.
Misc: Nothing
Appearence: Brown Knight robes. Green eyes, and Black hair.
 Saber_Dart
11-06-2004, 4:35 PM
btw my dual light sabers are Blue and Green
 Volt1
11-06-2004, 4:38 PM
Zor was sitting in the hard plastic seat of the co-pilot seat. Below him was the city of Coronet gleaming in the sun. "Sir, we will be approaching in about 3 minutes." Said the pilot over the engine. The ship slowed its decent and started dropping into the star port. Suddenly a explosion ripped through the air and was heading torwds the ship. " A missle is locked onto the ship." Yelled the pilot pressing buttons quickly. "Activate the escape pod." Said Zor calmly. "Ye- yes si-" But was interupted as the ship exploded.
 Evil Dark Jedi
11-06-2004, 4:39 PM
Name: Zoric Bastar
Weapons: Two lightsabers. One red(of a dark jedi he killed) and one blue.
Bio: Zoric was trained to be a jedi at 3 years old and was very force intelligent.
Appearance: Blue Jedi Robes.
 Saber_Dart
11-06-2004, 4:40 PM
while missiles are coming strait for the ship, Saber Dart tries in vain to shoot them down in the ships gun turret
 LukeKatarn
11-06-2004, 4:41 PM
I was luckily on the planet below and used the force to spread the explosion so it isn't to bad and make sure the ship wasn't destroyed and stayed togeather. I gently put it on the ground.
 Evil Dark Jedi
11-06-2004, 4:44 PM
Zoric who was with Luke was heklping him lower the ship down. Zoric then said "What should we do know?"
 Saber_Dart
11-06-2004, 4:45 PM
we should look for Kolnethk, hopefully we wont run into any low-life gangs on our way
 LukeKatarn
11-06-2004, 4:46 PM
"We won't. We may run into people who want to kill us, but not gangs. This isn't an urban planet as you can tell. I saw an escape pod jettison from the ship, whoever attacked us probabley captured whoever was in the escape pod." I reach out with the force. "It was Zor. Zor was taken away."
 Evil Dark Jedi
11-06-2004, 4:49 PM
"Ok I will investigate the ship" said Zoric. Zoric went into the ship and looked around. There were some dead bodies but not that many. Zoric went to the cockpit and looked inside. There were no pilots. Zoric went out and said " Some jedi have died but ther is are no pilots in the cockpit they must have escaped."
 Saber_Dart
11-06-2004, 4:49 PM
the group now sets out to find Zor and recover the memory banks of the ship (the got blow off by a missile) Saber Dart pulls out his sniper rifle
 Volt1
11-06-2004, 4:50 PM
Zor woke with a start. What the heck happened he thought. He was in a room with a bunch of electronics. He felt himself sustained in a forcefield. Suddenly the door opened and in came two jedi in dark robes one was a male and the other was female. "So, here is the one we caught." Said the man smirking. "We should kill you but we need you for a...experiment." "We the heck our you." Said Zor. "Why should we tell you." Said the woman. A guard came in and guarded Zor and the two jedis left. Zor concentrated on the man and spoke. "You want to let me go." Said Zor. "I want to let you go." Said the man. He unactivated the forcefield and Zor stepped out of it. Within seconds the man was out and Zor ran into the hallway with a blaster rifle.
 LukeKatarn
11-06-2004, 4:52 PM
"Alright. We should go looking for the last people first, Zor can hold out on his own."
 Evil Dark Jedi
11-06-2004, 4:54 PM
" Those escape pods that got out of the ship look like they laned to the north. Maybe we should go that way?" said Zoric as he pointed north.
 LukeKatarn
11-06-2004, 4:56 PM
"Good idea. Then we can search Coronet."
 Evil Dark Jedi
11-06-2004, 5:01 PM
Zoric started to walk north when a wild animal jumped out from behind a bush. Zoric ignited his red saber and quickly got rid of the beast. "I think there will be more of these on our journey" said Zoric as he deignited his saber.
 LukeKatarn
11-06-2004, 5:03 PM
"Yes. We should be careful."
 Evil Dark Jedi
11-06-2004, 5:06 PM
OOC This is fun and all of us are on aswell.

IC

Zoric kept walking when he saw 3 wild beats charging at him. Zoric this time ignited both sabers and killed one. Zoric looked back at Luke and gave him a look as though he needed help..
 LukeKatarn
11-06-2004, 5:08 PM
I use the force to least the beats off the ground and slam them togeather. "Not very subtle, but it works."
 Evil Dark Jedi
11-06-2004, 5:10 PM
"True it does" said Zoric as he kept walking. As they moved Zoric saw a escape pod. Zoric went up to it and went in to investigate..
 LukeKatarn
11-06-2004, 5:12 PM
OOC: Just wandering, do you have AIM? It'd be nice because we could talk alot.

IC: I use my force sense to see inside the pod. "LOOK OUT!" I yell jumping in the air and pushing Zoric to the side as a rakghould popped out of the pod. "Are you ok?" I ask.
 Evil Dark Jedi
11-06-2004, 5:14 PM
OOC: No I dont but I do have MSN and yahoo.

IC: Yes I am fine said Zoric as he jumped up and killed the beast. Zoric went back in and saw that there was one dead jedi. "Well there is one dead in here but I have a feeling that there was more than that in here. The others must have escaped" said Zoric.
 LukeKatarn
11-06-2004, 5:22 PM
"Yes, and I'm sure this Rakghould wasn't wild. I could tell by it's skin tone, there was another Rakghoul here. It probabley disiesed whoever this was. Then left. Once he was infected, he probabley feasted off the other guy, nasty. I could tell this is a new Rakghoul because it isn't as moist as most of them. And you cann tell one of the eyes hasn't grown yet."
 Evil Dark Jedi
11-06-2004, 5:27 PM
"Your right. Well lets keep going" said Zoric as he kept going. Zoric then saw a jedi on the ground. Zoric ran up and checked his pulse. He was stil alive. Zoric hoisted him up onto his shoulder and turned around" Well thats one still alive."
 LukeKatarn
11-06-2004, 5:29 PM
"Good. I'll take care of him." I use the force and lift him off the ground. I struggled, but I managed.
 Sabretooth
11-07-2004, 3:49 AM
Name: Tellar Garmn
Bio: Tellar was born on the aquatic planet of Aqualaris where he was found by Jedi Master Zorkew Ha'ad. Tellar was trained under the same master and finally graduated as Jedi Knight. From there Tellar has gone on a few missions and has become comfortable with Jedi life.
Weapons: A blaster pistol, a thermal detonator and his trusty extra-long and thin cyan coloured lightsaber.
Misc: Jedi robes, constantly hooded, except in combat and nothing much more.
Vehicle: blue-tinted Jedi Starfighter
Race: Nautolan

Tellar spotted Luke and Zoric and huried to meet them. "Thank the stars I found you! I thought you guys were also in that crashed ship. Atleast that's what the Council knows. Anyways, I've been to a Cantina and inquired here and there about Kolnethk. A shady, hooded guy gave me this." He pulled out a datapad. It was written in a strange form of Aurabesh which Tellar could not read. He offered it to his fellow Jedi to see what they can make out of it.
 Evil Dark Jedi
11-07-2004, 11:42 AM
"This is your lucky day. I can read it" said Zoric. He took the datapad and read it out"This data pad tells you were the jedi crash pods are. I know this as I have seen the future. I hope you find your jedi friends." "Well thats it. There is a second page of where the jedi escpe pods are. The closest one is north-east. I suppose we should go" said Zoric.
 Volt1
11-07-2004, 12:15 PM
Zor went down the hallway dodgeing guards on his way. He suddenly saw a glint of silver in a room. His lightsaber! It was in a lab full of machinery and a scientist by the looks of him was at a computer. Using the force he made it fly off the table and to him. Suddenly the scientist turned around and looked for the missing lightsaber. "Hmmmm, I know I put it around here somewhere." Zor snuck up on him and grabbed him by the neck. "Now tell me, where is the man by the name Kolnethk." Said Zor. "Why...why should I tell you." Said the scientist. Zor ignited his lightsaber and held it over the scientist. "Ok, ok. He was last seen at Coronet cantina. Maybe the bartender will know where he is." Zor degnited his lightsaber and put it away and let the man go. "Hehehe, but you will not be able to pass it on." Said the scientist. He pressed a key on the computer and suddenly a voice rang out. "Self destruction in 3 minutes." Said the voice. "Shoot!" Yelled Zor. He ignited his lightsaber and took out the scientist. He ran into the hall to see tons of troops running down the hall. They did not bother to attack him. Zor picked up a datapad from the scientists body and noticed a map. It showed the hanger. Zor ran out into the hallway and up to the hangar. He reached it to see only one ship left. (It is the same type as the Ebon Hawk) Zor ran into it and turned it on. The engine rumbled and it lifted off and flew out of the hangar and into the sky.
 LukeKatarn
11-07-2004, 4:58 PM
I see a ship flieing above me. "Good old Zor, I know it's him." I telepathicley contact Zor, "Meet us at a crashed escape pod just north eats of here."
 Volt1
11-07-2004, 5:02 PM
He got the message from Luke. "I will be right there." He told him as he steered northeast.
 LukeKatarn
11-07-2004, 5:18 PM
I activated Force Speed and ran off.
 Volt1
11-07-2004, 5:27 PM
The ship hovered about the escape pod and lowered onto the ground. A billow of dust followed and the boarding ramp lowered. Zor forcejumped and landed near the escape pods. "So, what did I miss." Said Zor.
 LukeKatarn
11-07-2004, 5:34 PM
"We only found one survivor so far... Well in a way, there were two. One was a disiesed Rakghoul, the other is hurt, but still alive and his species."
 Volt1
11-07-2004, 5:43 PM
Zor walked over to the body of the still alive jedi and saw a bite on his arm. "This one has been infected...we have to get him to the medical facility."
 LukeKatarn
11-07-2004, 5:53 PM
"We can't. It's to much of a distance, luckily the Ragghould serum was discover almost 4,000 years ago. I should have a serum in my medicine bag.
 Volt1
11-07-2004, 6:01 PM
"Ok." Suddenly Zor saw a cloud of dust coming towards them in the distance. He took out his binocs and looked through them to see a group of heavily armed speeders coming their way. Each one had enemy soldiers in it. "Shoot! Looks like we are going to have company. Lets get back to the ship and get the heck out of here."
 Sabretooth
11-07-2004, 7:20 PM
Tellar activated Force Speed and rushed at the speeders and within inches of the speeders, jumped and made a landing roll. He thought of throwing his detonator, but decided to use it later. He instead threw his lightsaber, which cut and burned the speeder's body. The speeders began firing. The lightsaber returned and Tellar made some blocks, so that his friends would escape. He then made a great jump away from the speeders and upon landing scrambled a few meters, then sped to the ship.
 LukeKatarn
11-08-2004, 6:31 AM
I used the force to grab onto the speeders and push them into eachother. "That should take care of them." I take out a serum and give it to the infected one.
Page: 1 of 1