Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

No Movies

Page: 1 of 1
 Syzerian
11-05-2004, 2:04 PM
When it plays those clips from the star wars movies all I get is a black screen. I can still hear everything but its just black.
Any ideas on how I can fix this?
 Dooku's Brother
11-05-2004, 6:57 PM
I have the same problem. I've written to Lucas Arts. If no one else steps up to offer advice before they get back to me, I'll post Lucas Arts' reply here.
 Dooku's Brother
11-05-2004, 8:25 PM
Not good news. Lucas Arts wants me to spend more money to play their game.

-------------------------

Thank you for your message.

Update your video card driver and you'll be able to view the cutscenes.

Jason / LucasArts

-------------------------
 Syzerian
11-05-2004, 8:29 PM
How is updating your drivers going to cost you money? They are free downloads.
 Dooku's Brother
11-05-2004, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by Syzerian
How is updating your drivers going to cost you money? They are free downloads.

Last time I updated my video drivers it screwed up my computer something awful and cost me hours of work. Actually it didn't cost me any money. Just bucketloads of frustration.

Let us know if this works for you.

DB
 Syzerian
11-06-2004, 12:24 AM
Yes it did work for me. The main menu no longer looks DOS like :p
 Jas Nightsabre
12-02-2004, 12:06 PM
I'm running the game and it plays perfectly but I have no movies to watch whatsover...what is going on? Anyone run by the process I need to do to get it working correctly?!?
 swphreak
12-02-2004, 1:49 PM
You may need to download a certain video codec. And updating your drivers would also be a good idea.

And it's not LA's fault you have outdated drivers.
 Jas Nightsabre
12-02-2004, 2:52 PM
thanks for the advice, and I know it not LA's fault.

I just wanna know how to update my drivers and video codecs...is there a website I can go to?

*update* updated my driver and it STILL isn't working...can't figure this one out...the sound works fine but there's no movie! I'm sure its just a simple problem but i'm a simple person!

please help!!
Page: 1 of 1