Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

n00b modeler wondering how to export O.o

Page: 1 of 1
 TehJace
11-04-2004, 12:35 PM
Howdy y'all! I don't know if any of y'all can help me out on this, but i've become rather desperate. I started working on a skin to fix it's skeleton structure(as the only skeleton it had somehow was hip bones o.O) figuring it'd be really easy. so, after I completely rigged the skeleton (with 3ds Max 6 of course) and ran the JK2_playermodel_auto_hierarchy_link, I figured i could easily export it to .xsi and from there use assimulate and carcasse.

Well as you've probably guessed, it didn't work out. Every time i try to export the model under .xsi, It goes to about 49% then stops, and i get an error stating:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/Private_Baker/myerrormessage.jpg)

and then it quits. If anyone has any info about how to fix this/ any additional info, PLEASE help me out here o.o And i'll give you a cookie :>

(dang, I didn't post this is JKA modeling >.<)
Page: 1 of 1