Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Am I missing something here?

Page: 1 of 1
 Jaren Dereth
04-13-2000, 1:29 AM
I just recently got X-Wing Alliance, and I'm already having trouble with a mission. I should say first that I'm no newbie gamer. I've played them all, from the original X-Wing/TIE Fighter games to todays space sims such as Freespace 2. I could beat those games with basic effort, but XWA is sure giving me some trouble

The mission I'm having trouble with is the very first one in the first Rebel tour of duty. The first two sections of the mission are easy, but I keep getting creamed in the third. The ships protecting the transport convoy are too much for my puny Y-Wing to take on, mainly because they can fire in any direction. Anyone have any tips on beating this mission?

------------------
"If all the world's children were laid end to end, some would be in the ocean........"
- Anon
 Tek Gunner
04-13-2000, 3:58 AM
Ok, posts like this belong in the Player Strategy forum. You may find this post there.

------------------
"Your just jealous because the voices talk to me"!
TZG -3 Rogue 11
Page: 1 of 1