Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Bastila's Revelation Robes ARE Available!

Page: 2 of 2
 ChAiNz.2da
01-08-2006, 7:17 AM
(Btw, I'd made a post in another forum asking about this and after 1 1/2 of hours of searching ..I finally found this post and all the great advice which helped me to use the Revelation Robe for my PC. I thought replying to an old post was better than making a new one :p)
When it comes to feedback for a mod, time stamp means nothing. Carry your shovel proudly ;) hehehe...

Thank you for the kind comments Anastase, I'm glad you're enjoying them :D

This was probably my first "big hit" mod, and it still seems to be my most popular (gee, I wonder why.. hehehe).. Thanks to svцsh for letting me use his base skins, I was able to make a little something I personally liked Bastila wearing :naughty: and of course, RedHawke made it even better with his mod allowing PC's to wear it too.. :emodanc:

Thank you for the feedback :)
 Q
05-31-2006, 5:03 PM
I liked this one. Shows just enough skin to be sexy, yet still remains tasteful. The metallic accents are really cool, too. I also liked the "scales" on the red (DS) version. A great addition to the game all around!

Q
 woogiee
05-31-2006, 10:43 PM
hmmm, my first time comin across these mods. probably because i dont have KOTOR, but im getting it very soon.they look amazing in the screens. cant wait to be able to see them in game
Page: 2 of 2