Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

A Bounty's Profit

Page: 2 of 2
 gonyjets
12-01-2004, 2:55 PM
"No blasters for me. These lightsabers will do fine," Queldoras said as he whirled the sabers around in a blurring speed, with red, blue, green, yellow, and orage blurred together in blinding speed. "Well, let's go to Tatioone, and pay that slimy hutt-spawn a visit!"
 DarthTDe
12-02-2004, 12:42 PM
"alright,hop in my ship...sorry about yours."I said,looking at his destroyed ship.We hopped in and I set coordinates for Tattooine.

((and gonyjets,you can control my character for the rest of the thread))
 gonyjets
12-02-2004, 5:01 PM
"No problem about the ship. Let's go pay a hutt a visit!" The ship lifted off the ground and flew off towards Tatooine.
 DarthTDe
12-07-2004, 12:35 PM
((sorry about not posting,I was grounded from computer))

I flew the ship to Tattooine and looked at my Datapad:five miles from Hutt palace yes,we will finally have revenge! I thought to myself
 Jet Jedi
10-12-2005, 1:25 PM
( a bounty hunter steps out and says:)
what is going on here?
my names Jacen De korasal and i have a jetpack, 2 pistols and a saber dart shooter. My family are al bounty huners but i'm new to the trade. You hate the hutt? so do I it killed my 2 brothers because they didn't get someone who ows him money in 2 weeks. guess who ows him money. me. he'll get his money, well the money worth of bullets. Hey pass a lightsaber i killed a jedi and used his for a while once cmon. Yeh and his people are still looking for me. Ok land right there.On the roof i hid there for 5 days with no one noticing me and i had 3 sppeders with me now land by the glass.
Page: 2 of 2