Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Fix Imperial Rocket Launchers...or The Troop!

Page: 1 of 1
 Capt. Kain
10-29-2004, 12:49 PM
I just got off Bespin Platforms level and I was not impressed.
I was Imp Rocket Launcjer Trooper and my rockets werent hitting X-Wings at all!!!!!!
I was zoned in on them (Had two lines going on them with LOCKED sounds ringing) and they all missed. Three of them were locked on and firing at a X-Wing landing. Rocket got close then flew around the darn Xwing in circles(while he was IN the ship I mean)?

FIX THIS PLZ!
 TK-8252
11-01-2004, 12:25 PM
All the missile launchers have horrible tracking, not just the Imperial.

Tip: Missile launchers are not good against ships, except maybe the Republic Gunship and MAF. On Bespin: Platforms, use the anti-air turrets.
 Capt. Kain
11-01-2004, 3:18 PM
LOL, Well I have been able to hit before. I know fighters can out do rockets by being faster and just curving around a bldg or mountain for rocket to hit instead. But, myself being one platform away from a twin pod cloud car that is flying at slowest speed while he/she tries to laser camp players at a CP. Thats just ridiculous.
I agree with you on what ya said, but ya have to agree that it is something they should "balance" with common sense reality.
 mrflippy
11-01-2004, 3:54 PM
Yeah, this bothers me too. Add it to the fact that it takes so many missiles to destroy a ship... I put it in my missile launcher issues post in the game feedback forum.
Page: 1 of 1