Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[Updated]Revans Mask Plus+ 2.0

Page: 1 of 4
 T7nowhere
10-28-2004, 6:47 AM
Revan Mask Plus+ 2.0
Download (http://members.shaw.ca/t7nowhere/files/revans_mask_plus2.0.rar) or alternate download link: http://www.starwarsknights.com/playerpicks_k105.php)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Update on September 16, 2005
-Created an installer with TSLpatcher (it works for KotOR mods as well) that will patch the nessasary 2da's if they are detected in Override and will install the rest of the mods files.
-The modified Hooded robe model now has a separate installer to allow the player to have the choice if they want the model installed.
-Fixed(courtesy of Darth333) a problem with the Darkjedi not spawning(for some people)
-Fixed a coupleVO's that didn't have lipsync
-Modeled a New Lightsaber and added a mini quest to make the Lightsaber upgradable. There is a tiny hint in the Sabers description, but if thats not enough there are straight forward hints in the readme.
Lightsaber screenshot (http://gallery97455.fotopic.net/p19988546.html)

Please see this post for all the new details (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?p=1871860#post1871860)
__________________________________________________ ___________
Incase your only just hearing about this mod now, here are some screens to explain
It first started as a MASK (http://gallery97455.fotopic.net/p8553756.html)A) new mask Based on Revans. well it looks like Revans to me ;)

Next I thought wouln't it be cool to fix most of the clipping issues with Revan's in game cut scene robes to with the new Mask. sorry cape had to go (http://gallery97455.fotopic.net/p8610213.html) But another problem these robes had was that they were never intended to be used by the player and so it was missing many of the required helpers to allow the model to function like the rest in the game (force lighting would come from the feet as would every other force power). But hey were modders so we can't just lets these things go unused. So what I did was spend Many hours half of which were frustrating as hell, but I figured out how to add helpers by cloneing some that were present in the model and renaming them as they are in the other normal body models. Drain (http://gallery97455.fotopic.net/p8610209.html) Force Storm (http://gallery97455.fotopic.net/p8610214.html)

And the last thing I did was make a new lightsaber For myself,(er Revan) but I thought I would share.
look closely (http://gallery97455.fotopic.net/p8610213.html)
Saber Pose (http://gallery97455.fotopic.net/p8610212.html)

Summary : This mod adds a new mask stylized from Revans. Also included in the mod is an edited Robe model from the ingame cut scenes with revan which replaces The Star Forge Robes (for the PC only) Party members will be unaffected. And for the fun of it I made a new lightsaber :) This is something I have not done since My second KotOR mod, way back when. To aquire this new equipment through normal play you will have to meet a DarkJedi in the Dreshdea Bar on Korriban. He will only arrive on Korriban after you have escaped the leviathan and after you find the Korriban Starmap(NOTE* if you have already found the Korriban Starmap by the time you escape the Leviathan then you simply need to return to Korriban to meet this DarkJedi.

The only other way to aquire Revan mask is to use the cheat codesWhich I'll state further in the readme. Also there is an included is a texture fort eh Starfoge Robes by svцsh made by request for this mod.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Items:

Darth Revan's Mask:Stats

Feat Required:
Armor Proficiency: Light
Force Sensitive

Enhancement Bonus melee +5
Defense Bonus +10
Immunity: Mind-Affecting

Attribute Bonus: Chrisma +3
Regen Force points 5
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Revan's Robes: stats
User Limitation: Human
Feat Required:
Jedi Defense
Force Sensitive

Attribute Bonus: strength +4
Defense Bonus +5

Regeneration
Extra Melee Damage Type:Slashing
Damage Resistance: Electrical Resist 30/-
Improved Force Resistance: Bonus 32
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Istallation: all files need to be installed to(accept the folder called sources that is the source scripts .nss files) C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR\Override (defualt folder) Or where ever KotOR is installed on your PC.

Important: There are 3 files which may conflict with other mods appearance.2da,heads.2da, and upcrystals.2da.(these file are completely compatible with Holowan Plug-in) sry I didn't have time to DL and make them compatible with recent mods.

If you have anyone of these three file in override you will need to edit them with my changes.

1.) appearance.2da: This file is absolutey required parts of this mod are dependant on this file.( again though if you have Holowan plug-in installed you can overrite the appearance included with this one. This file is also compatible with all mods Made by Svцsh.)

2.)Upgrade.2da this file is compatible with Holowan Plug-in But if you already use this file from other mods you will need to add the row for the included lightsaber.Don't worry its easy :)

open your upcrystals.2da go to the bottom of the list and add this row

Revan|T7_W_SBRCRSTL75|****|revansbr|****

3.heads.2da agian if you have Holowan plug-in this file can overrite or if you don't have a head.2da file then just drop it in override alone with the others.

if you need to edit heads.2da scroll down to row 62 and add twilek_m01d to the headtexvvve column. and save the file to override.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
A huge thanks goes out to tk102(for Fight talk fight sequence) and Darth333 for writing and helping me with the scripts. Speacial thanks goes to svцsh for helping me learn how to use gmax and his many helpfull tips and tricks with PS. Also Special thanks goes out to tk102, cchargin and Fred Tetra For making Modding SW-KotOR easy ;)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Terms of use:

You have the right to use my mod for your own personal use and alter the contents anyway you see fit. HOWEVER if you would like to include any contents of my mod with your own mods you must first request permission from me and when it's given all I desire is credit where its due.

sshhh, cheat codes. for revans mask type "giveitem revan" for the robes type "giveitem rrobes" and for the lightsaber type "giveitem revansbr"
 ChAiNz.2da
10-28-2004, 7:02 AM
* looks at clock and wanders, do I really need my job? *

Well, at least I have something to look forward to after work ;)

Looks great, can't wait to test this puppy out!
 TemporaryTomato
10-28-2004, 7:11 AM
W00t!
Time to do some force choking...:emodanc:

Seriously, this kicks ass. :D
 Darth333
10-28-2004, 7:13 AM
Originally posted by ChAiNz
* looks at clock and wanders, do I really need my job? *

Well, at least I have something to look forward to after work ;)
You took the words right out of my mouth...err...keyboard :D

Great work T7 :) You really give me a reason to play this game once more and forget about sleeping at night :p

Once you have done the mod of the week review for this week, I'll have to do the one for next week ;)

...and go get some sleep now :D
 svцsh
10-28-2004, 7:29 AM
Ok people it’s out come and get it [ gets trampled by the incoming crazed kotor mod makers, and mod down loaders:p ]

I tested it a few hours ago and T7 you have out done yourself. :D

This deserves some kind of award the Ь ber moding award adding the helpers is genius there go about 1000 requests taken care of, oh and capless an other 500 or so and then mask less if you want , beyond what anyone requested.

The mask is a fantastic custom model and a great skin to boot,

And some more goodies for us dude this rocks , do I smell mod of the week for next week anyone ?

I’m totally loving this mod T7 great work man

svцsh
 TemporaryTomato
10-28-2004, 7:50 AM
Originally posted by svцsh
do I smell mod of the week for next week anyone ?
Mod of the month! :D
 stingerhs
10-28-2004, 7:52 AM
t7, you rock. and you know what, this mod rocks. all other discussion is meaningless. :D :D
 Darth_ToMeR
10-28-2004, 9:30 AM
Nice.
 Colma Adawin
10-28-2004, 10:40 AM
well, as i can remember first it was the Force Pike (thanx for that one :p ) and then it was more model tinkering and you've finalised this CAPELESS Revans robes, im not too impressed to be honest.

... MAJOR JOKE, SERIOUSLY IM KIDDIN' :D:D:D

Gr8 work T7, its good to know your going to release more MASTERFUL BITS OF WORK :p

MattCole
 shockix
10-28-2004, 10:55 AM
GREAT JOB !!!!

This is really a good mod !

I noticed one thing. The female model of Reven's robe has always its belt. The only thing which seems to have been canceled is the cape.
But the male model has not any belt.

Is that normal ?
 Hannibal
10-28-2004, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by stingerhs
...all other discussion is meaningless. :D :D

Ok, locking this thread down... ;)
 Nodakrattler
10-28-2004, 11:18 AM
Great work T7!!! I'll have to check this out tonight.:joy:
 Mono_Giganto
10-28-2004, 12:26 PM
Great work T7!

You alright with me letting the original model out now?
 ChAiNz.2da
10-28-2004, 3:13 PM
Greets!

Question..just to be a pain in the keester. I haven't loaded the Holowan Plug-in, so when I went to edit my appearance .2da file to make this mod compatible...well...errrmm... OK OK I was lost (big surprise there huh?;) ) I'm not sure which lines are for this mod and which ones are for the plug-in...

Any ideas which line(s) were edited. I can do the legwork, comparisons, editing and such if I can just get the line numbers (of this mod).

I'm assuming the Darth_Twilek (#592) is part of this mod, and I noticed that the n_revan lines have different values than mine (is that for this mod or Holowans plug-in?)

OR to make this much easier, can I just add 'my' custom appearance.2da lines to this mod's? There's only 2 of them I have that isn't part of svцsh's mods...

:: clueless alert :::
heh just noticed I'm a pit droid now :eyeraise: ... hmmm... I think I'd rather be Bantha Fodder
 T7nowhere
10-28-2004, 6:14 PM
Im glad you all are enjoying it. :D

Posted by shockix
I noticed one thing. The female model of Reven's robe has always its belt. The only thing which seems to have been canceled is the cape.
But the male model has not any belt.

Is that normal ?

Yes it is Normal. I wanted there to be a difference in clothing style between the genders.

OR to make this much easier, can I just add 'my' custom appearance.2da lines to this mod's? There's only 2 of them I have that isn't part of svцsh's mods...

It probably would be much easyer to add your lines to my edited appearence ;) You are correct row 592 is required for this mod as well as columns modelj and texj in the PC model rows.
 ChAiNz.2da
10-28-2004, 6:21 PM
Originally posted by T7nowhere
It probably would be much easyer to add your lines to my edited appearence ;) You are correct row 592 is required for this mod as well as columns modelj and texj in the PC model rows.

Just got through testing "the theory"...it worked! Whew...thought I was going to be the only 'kid on the block' who didn't have a new toy... ;)

The mod is outstanding BTW! Thank you and to everyone involved in it's creation!

How does it feel to have now opened a whole new world of possibilities to the type of new mods released... ;)
(with your permission of course)
 Mav
10-28-2004, 8:39 PM
Awesome stuff T7!!
 bneezy
10-29-2004, 2:22 AM
Great job, T7! We finally have "The Mask". Like the new site layout as well. I like how you did the WIP.
 TemporaryTomato
10-31-2004, 10:50 AM
I think I've discovered a bug with this mod.
Nemo's body is black. Just like the bug in the stormtrooper mod. :(
 90SK
10-31-2004, 10:55 AM
Wow, I can't believe I didn't notice this thread! SUPERB job with THE mask, T7. This is going to be one of the greats for sure!:D
 T7nowhere
10-31-2004, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by TemporaryTomato
I think I've discovered a bug with this mod.
Nemo's body is black. Just like the bug in the stormtrooper mod. :(

What other mods do you have installed? Because he is normal in my game.
 TemporaryTomato
11-01-2004, 6:08 AM
What other mods do you have installed? Because he is normal in my game.
I've tried putting only the Revan robe mod in my override, and Nemo's body was black.
He looks normal if I remove the mod.

:(
 T7nowhere
11-01-2004, 5:32 PM
hmm. ok I think I know what the problem is. I should have made a defualt appearance file for this mod as well. :rolleyes:

The appearance.2da that is included with this mod is the one from Holowan plug-in and I made a few cosmetic changes to a few of the Characters and one of them is Nemo. What I did was give him one of Primes movie robes. SO here is how you can fix it either install Holowan Pug-in and then install This mod or you can Download Primes Movie robes and rename the white lightside robe and rename it to PMPI01.tga and nemo will be fine.

Or the last alternative is to extract one of the game jedirobe textures and rename it to PMPI01.tga. Sorry for the inconvienence I'll set up a non holowan plug-in version asap.

However if you only want to install the mask without the robe or npc you can do so by installing only these files :

I_Mask_075.mdl
I_Mask_075.mdx
revan.uti
ii_mask_075.tga
t7_revan02.tga

cheatcode is "giveitem revan"
 TemporaryTomato
11-01-2004, 6:32 PM
Aha! :D

Not everyone has the holowan plug-in, you know. ;)
 Darkkender
11-01-2004, 6:45 PM
not too mention not everyone that has it likes to use it because of conflicts with there various other mods.
 FiEND_138
11-01-2004, 6:53 PM
Very cool. A definate keeper for my over ride. Thanx for sharin. :)
 T7nowhere
11-01-2004, 7:18 PM
Originally posted by darkkender
not too mention not everyone that has it likes to use it because of conflicts with there various other mods.

:confused: Well anyway I do it, if you want the robe it will conflict with another mod. I think the Mask looks fine with out robe as it does with it.

I forgot to mention that the mask has clipping problems with 2 pc heads PMB05,PMC02. I wasn't willing to adjust the mask for only 2 heads Because if I did I wouldn't be able to maintain the look for the rest of the other 28 heads.
http://members.shaw.ca/t7nowhere/images/no_mask_for_you.jpg)
 RedHawke
11-01-2004, 8:25 PM
I was playin' around with this last night T7, just got KOTOR installed on my new PC, and the Revan Mask and Saber is sweet! :D (I have altered the saber to be my Dark Jedi Canderous' saber, he needed a cool one)

Also knowing what you had to work with, and the possibly frustrating things that probably happened editing the Revan model that we will all probably never know... I would like to say... Wow! :D

That being said, there are 2 things that make the robes unusable for me;

First, the hood looks a little blown-up like a baloon, I know why you did this T7 because of headgear issues, so this isn't really a complaint as much as just astetically(sp?) disruptive to me, as I don't use headgear of any sort on my PC, so the stock hood has never really bothered me.

Second, the removal of the belt on the Male Revan Model turns it into just a hooded version of the stock Revan dress, I hate that stock dress look with a passion, the belt is what made it cool to go around in, it broke the Revan robes dress look up visually by adding an accessory in the midsection.

I guess all this means I'm old and set in my ways. :D

This is all just my, probably annoying at this point, 2 cents, and I don't want it to detract from what you have done here T7, I never thought the Revan Model could ever be changed at all, and you did it. :)
 T7nowhere
11-01-2004, 8:41 PM
:) some parts were a pain. I would have prefered to keep the robe the way it was, all i really wanted to do was get rid of the STARCHED cape, but then I relized I could possibly fix the way FP's were used and fix the screen bouncing when fighting. :)

Although I couldn't figure out how to add a flex modifier to the cape(if anyone knows how to do this please let me know) I figured some people might complain about the clipping ;) So I did the best I could and made the robes look a bit different. Personally Im tired of Robes i prefer to wear the mask with Armor :D

ps. A new PC eh, what are the system specs. :)
 RedHawke
11-01-2004, 9:29 PM
^^^^
I don't mind the missing cape in the least, hopefully someone can figure out how to make it move/flow. :D
ps. A new PC eh, what are the system specs. :)
Pentium 4 3.4Ghz
1024MB DDR2 (533)
NVidia Geforce 6800 GTO (X16, 256MB DDR)
Creative Sound Blaster Audigy2
16X DVD & 16X DVD+RW
Dual 250GB SATA HDD (RAID 1)
20.1 Inch LCD Flat Panel (Sweetage!)
5.1 Surround Sound 7 Speaker System
Win XP Pro (SP 2)

:D
 TemporaryTomato
11-02-2004, 4:01 AM
Originally posted by RedHawke
^^^^
I don't mind the missing cape in the least, hopefully someone can figure out how to make it move/flow. :D

Pentium 4 3.4Ghz
1024MB DDR2 (533)
NVidia Geforce 6800 GTO (X16, 256MB DDR)
Creative Sound Blaster Audigy2
16X DVD & 16X DVD+RW
Dual 250GB SATA HDD (RAID 1)
20.1 Inch LCD Flat Panel (Sweetage!)
5.1 Surround Sound 7 Speaker System
Win XP Pro (SP 2)

:D
:naughty:

[Force Persuade] You will give me your graphics card... NOW!

:p
 rainstiin
11-10-2004, 9:53 PM
I am not sure what I did wrong, but I never got the npc to show up.

I finished all the star maps, and escaped the leviathan. Yet, when I went to the Dreshdea Bar, I noticed that Uthura was there... which was odd because I had killed her.

I talked to her and she said something about "have you changed your mind, are you ready to become a sith" or something like that. and when I said yes I was teleported to the Sith Academy, which was empty from me killing everyone. Other than that I did not see anyone else besides the normal npcs at the bar.

on another note... Nemo's robes showed up as white (yes white, not black). and I mean white as in bright white with no texture... soon after I saw him the health bars above my pc and party members thurned white and the a white square replaced the selection circle. reloading my save seemed to fix that problem, but nemo's robes where still white.

did I install something wrong perhaps? what was I supposed to do with the "sources" folder? that was also confusing to me.
 T7nowhere
11-11-2004, 12:01 PM
That is strange, the npc should have spawned. The spawn script was writen so that every time you enter the module it would check for the conditions and if true the npc would spawn.

i'll get the alternate appearance.2da out today so the the nemo problem is fixed.

Or you can install holowan plug-in the fix then this mod.

edit: the sources folder is only the source scripts used in this mod there not needed for this od to function but are there for other modders.
 rainstiin
11-11-2004, 1:29 PM
Oh well, I just decided to use the 'giveitem' command to see how things looked.

Pretty nifty stuff T7...
 T7nowhere
11-11-2004, 1:51 PM
OK here is an update for those that don't want to use Holowan plug-in, all that this changes is the utc and adds a defult appearance.2da With only the change to the last model column so that my model would be used instead of the defult SF robes.

download (http://members.shaw.ca/t7nowhere/files/darkjedi_rev.rar)

If you have another appearance.2da you will have to add the model entries for my model. But if you don't want the robes then you can just add the utc, but the robes probly wont work right. However the mask will :)
 Axell
11-11-2004, 3:25 PM
Originally posted by rainstiin
Yet, when I went to the Dreshdea Bar, I noticed that Uthura was there... which was odd because I had killed her.

I talked to her and she said something about "have you changed your mind, are you ready to become a sith" or something like that. and when I said yes I was teleported to the Sith Academy, which was empty from me killing everyone. Other than that I did not see anyone else besides the normal npcs at the bar.

on another note... Nemo's robes showed up as white (yes white, not black). and I mean white as in bright white with no texture... soon after I saw him the health bars above my pc and party members thurned white and the a white square replaced the selection circle. reloading my save seemed to fix that problem, but nemo's robes where still white.

Oddly enough, I had those very same problems. I killed Yuthura(and Uthar, and the whole Academy) but she would still show up on the bar and teleport me inside the Academy. I tried talking to her and teleporting inside, hoping she would dissapear from the bar but that did not work... She was still there.

Oh, and Nemo's completely white except for his head(which is a separate model, or so I think). A shiny white, as in the Stormtrooper's Armor recently released.

Edit: And about the NPC not spawning, I can't say a word about that since I did not complete the Leviathan yet.
 T7nowhere
11-11-2004, 5:30 PM
Originally posted by Axell
Oddly enough, I had those very same problems. I killed Yuthura(and Uthar, and the whole Academy) but she would still show up on the bar and teleport me inside the Academy.

Ok I don't know why that would be happening, I have used this same type of spawn before with-out problems. What other mods do you have installed?

Has anyone else come across this glich?
 Axell
11-11-2004, 5:44 PM
I have the following mods installed:

- ChAiNz's Bastila's Revelation Robes

- sith_master2000's Black HK-47

- Darth333's EZ Swoop Race

- Prime's Stormtrooper Armor(just the player useable one, not the one that swaps Sith armor for it)

- RedHawke's Bastila's Clothes Wearable by PC(with some modifications on the appearance.2da to make them look like the revelation robes)

- GameUnlimited's Romance Mod

- Mono_Giganto's Make T3 a Workbench

And of course, your Revan's Oufit +. :D

Note: The only file that is used by more than one of the aforementioned mods is appearance.2da!
Which as I said, I did a few minor changes.
 rainstiin
11-11-2004, 7:11 PM
I had sith_master2000's Black HK-47, Shores Of Death Mod v1.0 and Holowan CloakWorks installed at the same time as the Revans Mask+.

Hmmm maybe the Black HK-47 has something to do with it, being that we both had that installed? It doesn't seem that there is any overlapping files for any of these mods... from what I can tell anyway.
 T7nowhere
11-11-2004, 7:49 PM
I doubt the Black HK-47 has any thing to do with it, its just a reskin. I'll look into the yuthera respawning problem.

If you added the row for my npc to to your appearance.2da then you would also have to edit the utc so that it uses the new row number.
 SpaceAlex
11-11-2004, 10:15 PM
Great mod T7. I'm liking it.
My only complaint is the missing belt on the male Revan robes. Is there a way i can add it?
 T7nowhere
11-12-2004, 12:25 AM
You can if you understand how to use gmax or if you are willing to learn. Look to this thread (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=134510&#post1677800) to learn how i made Revans robes the way they are.

I can't tell you how many request I have recieved to either remove the belt from the female or add it to the male. I have promised to remove the belt on the female for someone for there mod, but i would prefer not to continuely make make changes to that model. It cuts into the time I have to make other mods ;)
 SpaceAlex
11-12-2004, 1:20 AM
You can if you understand how to use gmax or if you are willing to learn. Look to this thread (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=134510&#post1677800) to learn how i made Revans robes the way they are.

I can't tell you how many request I have recieved to either remove the belt from the female or add it to the male. I have promised to remove the belt on the female for someone for there mod, but i would prefer not to continuely make make changes to that model. It cuts into the time I have to make other mods ;)

I understand. You did a great job on the robes. The best thing to do would be to make male and female version with the belt and without the belt. That way everyone would be happy. :D

Edit: I would have done it myself, but i don't know a thing about 3d modelling. :D :( To learn everything just to add a belt is something i can't afford at the present time. I have too many other things to do right now, so i can't get into modding jet. Not for a few months at least. I would like to learn though, but there's just no time. :( :(
 T7nowhere
11-12-2004, 7:36 PM
OK as promissed I added the belt to the male and removed it from the female Revan. combinned with the original files you now have a choice as to wether or not you want the belt. The rar file includes a male Revan model with the belt and a female Revan without the belt.

Download (http://members.shaw.ca/t7nowhere/files/alternate%20models.rar)
 RedHawke
11-12-2004, 8:09 PM
Thanks for adding the belt back to the male Revan model T7! You are a gentleman and a scholar! :D
 T7nowhere
11-12-2004, 8:14 PM
Oh i keep forgetting to mention that if anyone wants to use the Revan Robes model in your mod feel free to do so with out asking me for permission all i ask is credit for the work i did.

However I would still prefer to be asked before the mask I made is included in another mod.
 Mono_Giganto
11-13-2004, 6:02 AM
OK as promissed I added the belt to the male and removed it from the female Revan. combinned with the original files you now have a choice as to wether or not you want the belt. The rar file includes a male Revan model with the belt and a female Revan without the belt.

Saves me the hour it would take to do it myself, excellent job T7!
 SpaceAlex
11-13-2004, 1:06 PM

Thanks man. You rock. :cheers:
 T7nowhere
11-16-2004, 10:38 AM
Ok this is a bit embarrassing, it seems I forgot to include the shader txi for the mask in the .rar :o . Well I repacked the mod with the txi so you can either redownload it or you can just DL this file(txi) (http://members.shaw.ca/t7nowhere1/files/t7_revan02.txi) and drop it in override and the mask will be shiny now.
 su27
11-26-2004, 8:49 AM
Could You give here a short description what should I add to my custom appearance and head 2da's ?
I've tried to add some lines from your files but I cant get it working.
I have (a little customised by me) 2da files from Juhani Dark Robe & Sanctuary Threads Mod.
Page: 1 of 4