Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

spygame conection lost! ps2

Page: 1 of 1
 bone2003
10-26-2004, 7:46 AM
when i play online with the ps2 i get the conection lost with gamespy error every time i want to play the thirt time, here is what i mean:

1: conected to gamespy
2: play online 1 game
3: game changes map
4: play online 2game
5: error conection to gamespy lost.

and when i try to reconect to the internet, it wont work. then i must restart the ps2 and do it al over again.

what the hell is this???
 Masterme5
10-27-2004, 2:02 AM
maybe you should buy battlfront on pc and sell it on ps2, then play swbf on you computer. I play bf on my pc....
 bone2003
10-28-2004, 2:50 PM
Originally posted by Masterme5
maybe you should buy battlfront on pc and sell it on ps2, then play swbf on you computer. I play bf on my pc....

o yeah that a good idea,

of course not i love the playstation 2, but there are some damm minus points about the ps2 version of bf, like i can only start a game with 4 online players pffffffffffff, lucas was really stupid :mad: to make the ps2 version like that,
 Masterme5
10-28-2004, 10:14 PM
agree. it was a stupid idea. and pfffffffffffff lucas who made the ps2 version like that..... internett on my new computer doesent work, so I must play singelplayer instead of multiplayer:( its boring. [not that boring... just a little]
Page: 1 of 1