Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Poking

Page: 1 of 1
 Agen
10-24-2004, 6:09 PM
What are your views on it? Personally, I'm ok with it as it takes a decent amount of skill and practice to execute well...
 Shok_Tinoktin
10-24-2004, 6:35 PM
If its in the game, its fair. So I have no real problem with it.
 Tinny
10-25-2004, 4:35 AM
I don't see how anything that's not a class specific move can be cheap as everyone has access to that move.
 Samuel Dravis
10-25-2004, 5:20 AM
One of you mind describing it?
 Agen
10-25-2004, 11:39 AM
I don't see how anything that's not a class specific move can be cheap as everyone has access to that move.
Ah but that's not quite true. To do it you need a high sensitivty, unachievable from the setup menus, only by the /sens command.

One of you mind describing it?
It is where someone goes back and forth horizontally very fast, going through 3 hit boxes repeatedly to do a lot of damage.
 Samuel Dravis
10-25-2004, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Agen_Terminator
It is where someone goes back and forth horizontally very fast, going through 3 hit boxes repeatedly to do a lot of damage. Ah, but to get close enough to pull it off you have to evade the wave of utter destruction my guns are throwing your direction... :cool:

I don't care about it too much. People have been doing that for a long time, and I've gotten used to it. But I do love owning foolish people that never play FFA's with guns when they try it. 'Saber off = peace!' they cry. Oh well, too bad for them... :D
Page: 1 of 1