Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

What do think lucas arts should have made a movie of?

Page: 1 of 1
 primalunderdog
10-24-2004, 2:14 PM
I think he should have made a movie about the black sun gang.
 Shok_Tinoktin
10-24-2004, 2:16 PM
Do you mean Lucasfilm? I would have to probably say an elite starfighter squadron, although I think it would make a better mini-series than movie.
 primalunderdog
10-24-2004, 2:47 PM
Yeah i ment lucas films.They have a star wars cartoon on cartoon network but it is to kiddish.
 Wraith 8
10-25-2004, 12:42 AM
black sun? wel i dont know a hell of a lot about it.. but yeah would be cool.

i hope they will make a miniseries of the Entire x-wing series. no cartoon.. RL :)
 mr.piercy
10-25-2004, 1:37 AM
Originally posted by Shok_Tinoktin
Do you mean Lucasfilm? I would have to probably say an elite starfighter squadron, although I think it would make a better mini-series than movie.

Shok Tinoktin i see u know alot about the EU so do u know the novels about the elite TIE FIGHTERS? becos that would make one heck of a miniseries!
 Shok_Tinoktin
10-25-2004, 2:19 AM
I dont know anything about an elite TIE Fighter squadron, but the 181st is an elite TIE Interceptor squadron. A mini-series about that could very easily tie in to Rogue Squadron, and can give the other side of the story. I haven't read the Dark Horse comics, so I dont know how much they have developed the pilots of the 181st, except that Fel has had a lot written about him (of course he was a Rogue for a while).
 Lieutenant_kettch
10-25-2004, 7:45 AM
Originally posted by Shok_Tinoktin
I dont know anything about an elite TIE Fighter squadron, but the 181st is an elite TIE Interceptor squadron. A mini-series about that could very easily tie in to Rogue Squadron, and can give the other side of the story. I haven't read the Dark Horse comics, so I dont know how much they have developed the pilots of the 181st, except that Fel has had a lot written about him (of course he was a Rogue for a while).

ooh, a story combating RS against 181st... could be very awesome. could offer background behind the two, the two doing their own thing, and finally a combat between the two(181st would kick ***)
 joetech3000
10-27-2004, 4:28 PM
I definetly think they should make a movie about Kyle Katarn. He is such a cool character. :)
 StarWarsPhreak
10-27-2004, 4:38 PM
Originally posted by mr.piercy
Shok Tinoktin i see u know alot about the EU so do u know the novels about the elite TIE FIGHTERS? becos that would make one heck of a miniseries!

There is a Rogue Squadron comic series, and there's 1 or 2 about Baron Fel and the 181st. It's pretty cool.
 mr.piercy
10-28-2004, 1:54 AM
i swear i read this online novel about this elite squad but i wasnt sure if it was the 181st. i will hav a look in google for tie fighter stories or somethin
 Shok_Tinoktin
10-28-2004, 1:55 AM
Could it have been a fanfic?
 mr.piercy
10-28-2004, 2:00 AM
it may have been but it must hav been a very hard core fan because of the layout etc. no wait it said it was based on the books by someone about the best TIE fighters in the galxy
 dabe
10-30-2004, 4:57 AM
none, films would probably spoil it, dunno why thats just the feeling I get anyway.

Quinlan Vos should be in Ep. 3 though, or have his own cult TV series :p
 Astrotoy7
10-30-2004, 7:47 AM
hmmm..since LF has announced there will be some SW premise involved in a TV series, I wonder what it will be around... as fun as a 'fighter pilot' one would be.....I cant see it happening. They are likely to go with new characters, new content etc

mtfbwya
 primalunderdog
10-30-2004, 7:56 AM
The EU is so awsome they need to make so many movies of it,but so many will go untold.(sigh)
Page: 1 of 1