Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I have some questions.

Page: 1 of 1
 TK-425
10-24-2004, 4:23 AM
Hi.
I have a couple of questions.
How do I disable the effect for force rage, force protect, force absorb? I know its a shader but how would I disable them?
And I want to make the datapad, weapon selection screen(for the beginning of each mission) and the hud pick up the bryar info in the str files instead of the blaster pistol in SP not MP just SP. How can I do that?
 lassev
10-24-2004, 5:50 AM
Originally posted by TK42235
How do I disable the effect for force rage, force protect, force absorb? I know its a shader but how would I disable them?
If you know and can locate the shader, then just replace that shader with a "null" shader entry having no visible effect, thus, rendering the effect invisible. Custom files override the originals, after all.

And I want to make the datapad, weapon selection screen(for the beginning of each mission) and the hud pick up the bryar info in the str files instead of the blaster pistol in SP not MP just SP. How can I do that?
I very much doubt SP and MP access different files, or do they? I'm no MP expert but I can't think of any reason why the information would be different between them. SP_ingame.str contains that info, but the mp_ingame doesn't, so I think it's the same entry everywhere. So, if you replace the blaster pistol info with bryar, I imagine it's the same everywhere.
 TK-425
10-24-2004, 7:05 AM
Ok i'll try that null thing.
What I am asking is wich menu files effect SP datapad weapon select screen and hud.
O and wich shader makes the force rage effect
Page: 1 of 1